Recent Topics

Ads

Gombling's MSH compendium

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Monteaux

Re: Gombling's MSH compendium

Post#11 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:47 pm

Really great job. Was a pleasure to read the guide and advices - i asked a few days ago exactlly this things for my new mSH.
Ty for answer in the awesome guide.

Ads
Waaghtastic

Post#12 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:57 pm

wonshot wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:48 pm Hello, ...
Awesome guide!
Repulsion wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:26 am Sliiightly off topic;
mSH equips Bloodlord BOW and Fortress SPEAR so the Fortress proc can work on mSH attacks.
This is _wrong_.
The proc is "on hit". It does not matter how you hit. Same goes for some "on hit" procs on gear. Once you have an item with "on hit" proc it can proc on _every hit_.
(You don't attack with your gear to proc the "on hit", don't you?).
So using fort spear and attacking with any bow of your choice you can proc the fort spear dmg and vice versa.

_And that's_ the reason you go for fort spear and blood lord bow on rSH: slower attack speed means the damage range of the weapon is greater, thus leading to bigger hits when attacking (auto attack and abilities). And the fort spear has the best damage proc / stats so you pick it.

At least, that's my understanding of damage with weapons so far (slow speed -> higher attack damage but less hits in time; fast speed -> lower attack damage but more hits in time). Please correct me if I am wrong. That's also what I have tested out so far on test dummies.

In conclusion, I'd assume for mSH you want blood lord spear and fort bow to take advantage of lower bloordlord spear (=higher damage) and fort bow proc. (Assuming blood lord spear is slower as the fort spear like the bows).

Tinkz

Post#13 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:22 pm

As far as I know the dps of the offhand is a proc, that's why you use a fast weapon in the mainhand so the chance is higher (with every hit) to trigger the offhand dps. Since the offhand dps is reduced (because it is a passive dmg effect, I think I read) the higher base damage is therefore advantageous. (Despite reduction = bigger punch left)

Cabum

Post#14 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:45 pm

11) how to lag order players client with MSH

:D sorry, couldn’t resist.
Nice guide. Always wanted to give squig a try.
Welcome back Bombling

Waaghtastic

Post#15 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:01 pm

Cabum wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:45 pm 11) how to lag order players client with MSH
Pls explain how mSH causes order lag (seriously)

Paxsanarion

Post#16 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:49 pm

Thank you so much for the guides you have produced and continue to produce :-) You are appreciated!