Recent Topics

Ads

looking for a max burst WE build.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sofong

looking for a max burst WE build.

Post#1 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:42 am

goal: fast fast fast, end fights within 10 - 15s, hit and run style. :D
would sth like this works?
RoR.builders - Witch Elf

Ads
h4rakiri

Re: looking for a max burst WE build.

Post#2 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:19 pm

I'd ditch suffering and put more on carnage. Pierce armor and bleeding edge will help with burst

Lileldys

Post#3 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:19 pm

Could try the old lolburst build but not sure how it works here:
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 0,9451,523

Most experienced player will likely pop HP pots after the K/D though so might not be very effective.

Evilspinnre

Post#4 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:10 pm

Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

geezereur

Post#5 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:06 pm

Lileldys wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:19 pm Could try the old lolburst build but not sure how it works here:
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 0,9451,523

Most experienced player will likely pop HP pots after the K/D though so might not be very effective.
And once you get the best gear mix you can skip str tactic and take another dps tactic Tob, FM or MoM.

Tanski

Post#6 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:55 pm

Pop elixir of insane power, run the crit and armor pen tactics and things explode, I like to run frenzied on treacherous assault and tether people out with its range

If your talking about solo though wouldn’t do this until off sov, I’ve tried this in bloodlord sent mix and the dmg is great but a wl will herp derp around the corner and kill in KD with 2 buttons
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

Sinisterror

Post#7 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:04 pm

RoR.builders - Witch Elf This is great for fast and high dmg. 1600 Slice crits on my rr60 we=) Dont even have Bloodlord wpn for that sweet 5% dmg, armour debuff + Subjugator wpn for 360dmg proc. If you have somenone who can armour debuff switch to epic quest/Senti wpn with 300 spirit dmg proc.

RoR.builders - Witch Elf This could work too. Point is to have 40-50% AA dmg increase on all the time and having bleeding edge on most of the time. Full Beastlord is nice with this because 10% chance to gain finisher point when taking direct dmg. Use 5% Bloodlord wpn that has 2,8 speed (if We has 3,2 sec wpn then use that! ) Ive gotten 1300 AA crits with 2,8s Armour debuff wpn on mainhand and subjugator on another. Man i need to get bloodlord wpn asap.

Forgot to mention that SS increases your AA dmg 10-50% for 10 seconds. It doesnt snare and doesnt increase your AA speed like it says on career builder. Elixir of insane Power dont stack with Bleeding edge so no point taking it.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Repulsion

Post#8 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:27 am

Sinisterror wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:04 pm RoR.builders - Witch Elf This is great for fast and high dmg. 1600 Slice crits on my rr60 we=) Dont even have Bloodlord wpn for that sweet 5% dmg, armour debuff + Subjugator wpn for 360dmg proc. If you have somenone who can armour debuff switch to epic quest/Senti wpn with 300 spirit dmg proc.

RoR.builders - Witch Elf This could work too. Point is to have 40-50% AA dmg increase on all the time and having bleeding edge on most of the time. Full Beastlord is nice with this because 10% chance to gain finisher point when taking direct dmg. Use 5% Bloodlord wpn that has 2,8 speed (if We has 3,2 sec wpn then use that! ) Ive gotten 1300 AA crits with 2,8s Armour debuff wpn on mainhand and subjugator on another. Man i need to get bloodlord wpn asap.

Forgot to mention that SS increases your AA dmg 10-50% for 10 seconds. It doesnt snare and doesnt increase your AA speed like it says on career builder. Elixir of insane Power dont stack with Bleeding edge so no point taking it.

Is there a 2,8s speed Bloodlord dagger?
I might be mistaken but aren't they all 2,5s?

On that topic: anyone knows some slow daggers WEs get access to? Tyvm in advance, that Sac Stab armorpen build looks fun for when I get Sov.

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#9 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:00 am

Repulsion wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:27 am
Sinisterror wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:04 pm RoR.builders - Witch Elf This is great for fast and high dmg. 1600 Slice crits on my rr60 we=) Dont even have Bloodlord wpn for that sweet 5% dmg, armour debuff + Subjugator wpn for 360dmg proc. If you have somenone who can armour debuff switch to epic quest/Senti wpn with 300 spirit dmg proc.

Is there a 2,8s speed Bloodlord dagger?
I might be mistaken but aren't they all 2,5s?

On that topic: anyone knows some slow daggers WEs get access to? Tyvm in advance, that Sac Stab armorpen build looks fun for when I get Sov.
T4 epic quest wpn has armour debuff proc [Merciless] is 2.8s but you seem to be right that WE dont have 3.2s bloodlord wpn which is just... annoying. Ive seen 3.3s-3.7s Wpns for WE but they are all low lvl influence rewards. Sac Stab build is fun but it really requires full beastlord for 6-piece bonus "10% Chance to gain Finisher point on being hit " And Whirling Blade tactic with beastlord i think there is no problem to have 40-50% AA dmg increase from sac stab basically all the time, but trickier part is to have Bleeding Edge on most of the time.

I would only use SS first, then couple attacks and then RA for 6 seconds of BE and with good luck after RA is finished casting you already have 2 finisher points because 6th beastlord bonus and a little bit more luck 1 slice after RA you have 4-5 finisher points and SS again. Repeat. You could use 4 Sove for 15% Crit dmg bonus. Senti jewelry with 54 melee power or crit talisman.

First build i posted is the build i use 90% of the time. you can keep BE 100% of the time without needing Whirliing blade or full beastlord. 1k Ruthless assault ticks with 1-2 finisher points are not unusual espesially with 4 onslaught <3 and [Merciless] for the armour debuff proc=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz