Recent Topics

Ads

Small group of friends looking for a dual faction guild

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kirss

Small group of friends looking for a dual faction guild

Post#1 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:24 am

Hi All,

Four of us that used to play warhammer online have started playing return of reckoning in September. Been having alot of fun but would like to do some organized pvp, we pretty much play all classes between the 4 of us and we play both factions. Most of the characters are in tier 2 but we have some up to 40 now as well.

Hopefully looking for a dual faction guild that just likes to play PvP and have fun doing that. We do generally have one order main and one destro main with several alts on each side.

Would be nice to meet some likeminded folks to do 6 mans and RVR with, and we generally perform decently in even tier sc's.

Regards,

Kriss/Zandur/Zandia
Lieucen/Griegor
X-Tiger
Jan-X

Ads
Kirss

Re: Small group of friends looking for a dual faction guild

Post#2 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:02 pm

Sorry Ive been reprimanded we will be choosing a side, GL all.

ceefus

Post#3 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:33 pm

I'm new here but I played back on live. I was order then, and I'm order now. It's simply better. But I have destro chars that I play with sometimes because I do what I will, and I suggest the same to you.
I don't spy on the other side. I don't check order/destro ratio before I log into a char. I hear there are saboteurs in scenarios that attempt to surrender their group for easy opponent wins; I don't do that either.
Play fair and you'll sleep just fine. You can be objectively fair, right? When no one is watching?

BluIzLucky

Post#4 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:36 pm

Hahaha unless it's from a GM, you can safely ignore them, play what you want, when you want :lol:

There's a handful of xrealm guilds or you can just join casual guilds on either side where it doesn't conflict with their ethos and schedule.
Obviously, if you find a one realm guild you really like you should focus on that.

To me, most of the realm pride was in defending forts/keeps to prevent city siege, and this isn't the case anymore..
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

MedV

Post#5 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:10 pm

Reprimanded by whom?

90% of this server plays both sides.

Just don’t be that guy who only plays winning side to make it imbalanced, otherwise enjoy playing what you want that day.
The King.

Akalukz

Post#6 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:16 pm

Hopefully you can find a guild that fits your needs. Hop realms as you want, although for the health of the game, i would suggest trying to avoid hopping "to the winning side"
-= Agony =-

Kirss

Post#7 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:07 am

Lol ive played so many SC's this last weekend seen both win and loss. That being said likely we will do destro as mains and order fun alts.

I enjoy a Witch elf, and While Lion.
Lieucen Enjoys Chosen and Archmage.
Tiger Enjoys Shaman and rune priest + engi
Our last man enjoys a Shadow warrior and Chosen.

Kirss

Post#8 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:10 am

We are the NA timezone. We are starting to actively look for a guild in game.

Ads
Kirss

Post#9 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:15 am

We used to play on Saphery and Dark Crag

rngvp

Post#10 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:08 am

Kirss wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:10 am We are the NA timezone. We are starting to actively look for a guild in game.
Hi,
Have you checked on the RoR discord? They have a guild recruitment section there. You almost have a full 6 man with your current comp. I’d join you guys sometime if we are on at the same time.