Recent Topics

Ads

[UI Pack] UI6

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Littleone

Re: [UI Pack] UI6

Post#21 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:36 am

I really liked this new Ui I just dont like using unit frames, is there a way I can disable player, friendly and hostile target unit frames ? Thanks for making that UI possible

Ads
rngvp

Post#22 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:11 am

Hi,
I kinda messed up. I was trying to make the scale a little larger using the slider in the layout menu but it threw off the proportions of everything. Is there any way to fix that?

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#23 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:09 am

Littleone wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:36 am I really liked this new Ui I just dont like using unit frames, is there a way I can disable player, friendly and hostile target unit frames ? Thanks for making that UI possible
check the spoiler in the first post for commands to use to turn off certain elements
rngvp wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:11 am Hi,
I kinda messed up. I was trying to make the scale a little larger using the slider in the layout menu but it threw off the proportions of everything. Is there any way to fix that?
type /reload and it should rescale everything again and I think keep the UI scale setting.

Littleone

Post#24 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:37 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:09 am
Littleone wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:36 am I really liked this new Ui I just dont like using unit frames, is there a way I can disable player, friendly and hostile target unit frames ? Thanks for making that UI possible
check the spoiler in the first post for commands to use to turn off certain elements
rngvp wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:11 am Hi,
type /reload and it should rescale everything again and I think keep the UI scale setting.
Shall I type these in game ? Sorry I am really not into coding stuff :D ?
/script UI6settings[danger] = true
use the danger glow to show targets who are landing lots of killing blows, fire goes up as they continue to get more dbs
/script UI6settings[expbar] = true
show the exp/renown bar

Dragotix

Post#25 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:01 pm

Is it possible to change the HP & AP to true numbers ? Didn't like the % that much.

b00n

Post#26 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:34 pm

Dragotix wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:01 pm Is it possible to change the HP & AP to true numbers ? Didn't like the % that much.
already posted it:
I touched the HP + AP bar a little:
- current HP (xxx.x%)
- current AP (xxx.x%)

here the touched file https://pastebin.com/Ln2DhcTS

how does it look?

geladaris

Post#27 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:54 pm

What's the setting/addon to show the direction of your target? I usually target friendlies or enemies but I can't easily tell where they are, especially for healer res, it's important

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#28 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:30 am

geladaris wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:54 pm What's the setting/addon to show the direction of your target? I usually target friendlies or enemies but I can't easily tell where they are, especially for healer res, it's important
I haven't made anything like that but does another addon exist that does something similar?

Ads
geladaris

Post#29 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:02 pm

Ah never mind found it, it was an option in the Settings->Targeting->Reticles->Target Pointers.

Thanks for the UI, loving it so far!

Petsouris

Post#30 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:18 pm

Playing as a healer i found a difficulty in enemy because the clicked target was not marked with the selectable indicator (most of the times a white rectangular in enemy's unit frame).
You can fix that by enemy's configuration ->unit frames->selection->edit.
Just a few tweaks in size and offset and you are done. If you didn't change tvbrowntown's settings you can try
Position -5/-6
Size 65/85
Petsouris-Shaman
Sanshiro-Zealot

TUP®