Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] Questions about SnB Chosen

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
cheach

[Chosen] Questions about SnB Chosen

Post#1 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:01 pm

Hello there.
I´m a freshly "dinged" 40/40 Chosen player and kind of new to the game. I have recently got my full ruin set aswell as the rr39 1hander and shield.
I´ve leveld as 2h but whanted to swap to SnB and was looking for a bit of input when it comes to specks, gearing and gameplay, booth for pve aswell as rvr.

Any help is much appreciated=)

Ads
Thunderbragi

Re: [Chosen] Questions about SnB Chosen

Post#2 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:20 pm

My chosen standarts

First of all 0% imuniti for crit (first slot 10%- tactic)

Thunderbragi

Post#3 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:21 pm

If you get higher rr you do that without tactic, just with ffs

If you got bis gear you can slot Initiative talisman to reach 0% without skilling ffs

Thunderbragi

Post#4 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:33 pm

Then go with mutch block % as you can

Second Attribute is parry

Third is dodge/disrubt

You get with set arround 9k-10k hp

5k armor is the goal

Then go softcap thoughtnes

Bis is 3 victoirius (or triumphant, dont rember wich one of this both was the def set with jewels) slot it wirh block%
2 of the genesis jewels with thoughtnes and parry
6 sov(with jewel) (i know you lose the prog of the sov set, but your stats are higher then)
Fortres shield and 1hand fortres sword

Go with ap(or skill healdebuff),resi, thoughnes aura
Slot block for moral/ thoughnes/ block for parry/shield (or backlash) tactic.
Run with your dps guard target and assist him.
And use alot of htl, parry and armor skill on cool down, taunt to interupt skills for healer, challenge if the leader says for rotation

cheach

Post#5 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:41 pm

How about builds? go hard core into the corruption tree? or some sort of hybrid build?

Tesq

Post#6 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:12 am

For wb rvr build At 40/40
Stack block /parry till 20% block and 60% parry
Use parry tactics from mid mastery...rest of points from renown into full dodge disrupt. You want corp res to 1k spi to 900 and ele to 800. (Order can debuff copr /spi by A lot).

You need take build basic things in corruption mastery such mixed defense then rest of points into discord (stagger).

Always run resistences aura.
In wb use 2x utility aura, in sc run stats aura .

Use tome jewelry to reach higher values(impervious wind set) and 1-2 res tali. Rest renown point spared into crit reduction and hardly concession.

Later on when you are rr 60 you can start explore negative crit builds and hardly concessions, in sov you go around with minus 20% and almost full HC with cut other imp stats . Parry is overrated especialy in sov gear. Slayer will bypass all, for the other order dd and guard 75% is the nice spot.
Extra block is always nice, pre sov gear lf ork capital guide for block belt and ravack cloak(lairs) for block back.

Best 1h the better regen sword/axe from vendors and the best shield again one fron vendor. At higher rr i suggest swap for rvr to disrupt one. Cuz parry useless vs slayers ...

For sc dont try 2h till rr 60. Dont try ranked till rr70.
Sc and ranked build need slot punt tactic. And you need spec more offensive

Butzinjo

Post#7 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:55 am

On BG i go Redeye-Cloak (Back) +2 for the Armor-Bonus plus Gear-Set for my RR (atm Vanq.), would that work on Choosen too?

cheach

Post#8 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:51 pm

A thousand times ty for the input fellas=)

Ads