Recent Topics

Ads

I am seeing WL jumping up on wall in fort

Let's talk about... everything else
havartii

I am seeing WL jumping up on wall in fort

Post#1 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:22 am

Is this how the game is intended WL gets no nerfs and now jumps on walls with pet.. Must be a secret bug?? :shock:
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Ads
lumpi33

Re: I am seeing WL jumping up on wall in fort

Post#2 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:22 am

SHs doing the same. Jumping up there, exploding, kicking people down. It's even more annoying than the WL because of the exploding.

There are also areas where the walls are bugged (e.g. praag south keep, west side) or the terrain is a bit higher and you are getting pulled down from the wall by maras and choppas (e.g. praag north keep from inner to outer wall).

Ruin

Post#3 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:25 am

KV north keep, north wall have the same issue on outer walls, and Souh keep have it on the inner north gate close to Destro WC.

Omegus

Post#4 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:42 am

havartii wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:22 am Is this how the game is intended WL gets no nerfs and now jumps on walls with pet.. Must be a secret bug?? :shock:
Check if it's on the bug tracker like the other unintended pounce locations are, and if not then report it as a new issue so it's no longer a "secret bug"
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Minisynn

Post#5 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:28 pm

I swear there are more pouncable walls now all of a sudden - we've been flat out launching SMs up the walls of forts and keeps to punt defenders down for the last few weeks, or launching our WLs up to fight the defenders - it's hilarious 🤣
Engineer enjoyer | Finnbarr/Fionnbharr | Finnmarr/Fionnbharra | Nightmare | Youtube

Ramlaen

Post#6 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:05 pm

WL aren't the only class with a pounce that can get up on walls in the right places.
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky

Mordd

Post#7 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:07 pm

havartii wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:22 am Is this how the game is intended WL gets no nerfs and now jumps on walls with pet.. Must be a secret bug?? :shock:
you either havent played very long or dont pay any attention. Pounce alone has had 2 nerfs. The first to damage because dps shammies were dyeing. TRhe second the range was reduces from 65 feet to 45 feet.