Recent Topics

Ads

Please teach me how to open and use voice chat system?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
jackt1016

Post#1 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:07 pm

hi, please help me , Please teach me how to open and use voice chat system? :oops:
Last edited by jackt1016 on Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
jackt1016

Post#2 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:10 pm

hi, please help me , Please teach me how to open and use voice chat system? :oops:
Last edited by jackt1016 on Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

jackt1016

Post#3 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:11 pm

help! Please teach me how to open and use voice chat system? :oops:

Tesq

Re: Please teach me how to open and use voice chat system?

Post#4 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:12 pm

What you mean? There is no native voice com in game, you need download discord or others app for that.

Waaghtastic

Post#5 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:15 pm

You mean the ingame voice chat system? Not sure if that one works to be honest 🤔

jackt1016

Post#6 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:19 pm

Thank you very much, I come to download <discord>!

jackt1016

Post#7 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:02 am

hi,it's me again!I'm rank 13 now!but I don't know why I been defeated by a only rank 6 person.what's happened to me?

Waaghtastic

Post#8 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:04 am

When you enter rvr (pvp) zones there is a mechanism in place to equalise the player power, it's called bolster.

When you are under rank 16 you are in so called tier 1. All players in tier 1 who are not rank 15 will get a buff which increases their stats.

Once you reach rank 16 you are now in tier 4 (tier 2 and 3 are merged into tier 4).
In tier 4 your stats get boosted as well so that you do not get trashed by rank 40 players.

The bolstering mechanism is not perfect and some classes benefit more from it then others.

Ads
rejndjer
Suspended

Post#9 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:13 am

jackt1016 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:02 am hi,it's me again!I'm rank 13 now!but I don't know why I been defeated by a only rank 6 person.what's happened to me?
it depends. game mechanics are not easy for new player. what class were you playing? what class was enemy? some classes at low level are just too OP, but they drop off at higher levels(WP/doks). or maybe you're playing rdps against non-rdps, in which case if someone catches you, you're as good as dead. could be a lot of things. i made a marauder few weeks ago and i've solo killed slayer r12 while i was r2. how? the fool was having his back exposed to me more than half of the fight. what does that mean? it means he can't parry my attacks, and it also means he's not auto-attacking me. auto-attacks dont have their own animation (unless you're not using skills) and will increase your dps significantly, but in case of mdps you have to target nearby enemy that's in front of you.

jackt1016

Post#10 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:31 am

I see...that's very kind of you.thanks for helping me!And my class is order.The enemy's class is Destruction.