Recent Topics

Ads

1 WE vs 4 WH

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ifirex

Re: 1 WE vs 4 WH

Post#11 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:13 am

They really just need to make WH and WE stealth be broken by damage. The fact that you can never be "caught" and taken out of stealth is just unhealthy gameplay. Then make the "vanish" abilities clear all existing channels on the WE/WH or give 1 sec invulnerability. Personally I would prefer also if when stealth is interrupted while casting it, that it goes on a small cooldown of say 3 seconds. Now if you interrupt a WE/WH casting their stealth they just cast it again. Not punished at all, very unhealthy gameplay. WH/WE gameplay should feel high risk, high reward. The current version of these classes have very little risk in their play style. This causes them to be very over populated classes in my opinion.

Ads
reynor007

Post#12 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:20 am

Belanoite wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:10 pm I wait for the day Devs will see the mess they did with WE/WH and nerf these classes to the root!
wh does not need any serious nerfs, all the bugs need to be fixed, this will already be enough for balance, although of course this will not suit anyone and if wh kills someone, the whining will continue
Skullgrin wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:21 pm
Hopefully they will also acknowledge and address all the incremental nerfs made to Chosen over the years and undo some of the worst of them, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. At this point i just want to see the WH 5 tactic bug addressed. It is painfully obvious how game breaking it is when you see it used in solo combat. Watched a WH go from 10% health to almost fully healed in about 10 seconds last night...
Chosen doesn't need any balance changes to make him stronger, he feels great when compared to 2h kotbs, who is a completely dead class. As long as Relentless has spirit damage, chosen should never get buff
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Hulgore
Suspended

Post#13 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:08 pm

the best part of the video is watching your health being regen passively, what a great moment

reynor007

Post#14 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:34 pm

Hulgore wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:08 pm the best part of the video is watching your health being regen passively, what a great moment
when you are asked what is interesting about the X-men franchise,
you will answer:
most interesting how wolverine health being regen passively...
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

redsunbp

Post#15 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:59 pm

ifirex wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:13 am They really just need to make WH and WE stealth be broken by damage. The fact that you can never be "caught" and taken out of stealth is just unhealthy gameplay. Then make the "vanish" abilities clear all existing channels on the WE/WH or give 1 sec invulnerability. Personally I would prefer also if when stealth is interrupted while casting it, that it goes on a small cooldown of say 3 seconds. Now if you interrupt a WE/WH casting their stealth they just cast it again. Not punished at all, very unhealthy gameplay. WH/WE gameplay should feel high risk, high reward. The current version of these classes have very little risk in their play style. This causes them to be very over populated classes in my opinion.
Being able to rechannel stealth makes it a popular class? That stealth can't break makes it a popular class? What the hell are you writing, lmao.

Mara is the same crap and this new no second check is dumb af.

Weedy

Post#16 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:35 pm

what internet connection do you have?
seems you are lagging alot, maybe it helps turning off internetradio.

Deadpoet

Post#17 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:53 pm

ifirex wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:13 am

Mara is the same crap and this new no second check is dumb af.
Sorry I got lost here: what do you mean Mara is the same?

ZEDE

Post#18 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:25 pm

reynor007 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:10 pm
ZEDE wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:39 pm Very good player, perfect control. But it's a sad fact...
We are not ready to see a WH against 4 WH, the Survivability of the WH is ridiculous, I have been talking about it for years.
And I'm not asking for a WE nerf, but an reel Up WH.
( We also often find ourselves at 4 WH chasing after a shaman dsp and ending up .. dead, so class op cheated ...)
ty man)
i play both classes, for me WH stays stronger, more damage, great survivability
if 5 tactics are abused, then WH has no competitors even close, with the right play
Not yet seen in game, no video of WH which "spreads" 4 WE lvl 40 rr 80...

Ads
Godsider7

Post#19 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:02 pm

Im WE 40/53 in 5 Dom, Grim corset, 3 fleshrender jewels, regen sc weps. What gear will I need to be powerful as this WE? I want to do that.

Sulorie

Post#20 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:16 pm

Godsider7 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:02 pm Im WE 40/53 in 5 Dom, Grim corset, 3 fleshrender jewels, regen sc weps. What gear will I need to be powerful as this WE? I want to do that.
It's much easier. Join a group, be more powerful than solo. The best, it works with every class on every gear level. :)
Dying is no option.