Recent Topics

Ads

1 WE vs 4 WH

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
inoeth
Suspended

Re: 1 WE vs 4 WH

Post#31 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:27 pm

yo you guys are all annoying with your we/wh whine. just gitgut n00bs
every other decent 1on1 class/build is able to kill those, if you can't it's because you are just a very bad player. get over it and get better.

hell even well played SW kill WEs lol think about that

Ads
Sulorie

Post#32 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:27 pm

Akalukz wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:20 pm

You spew a bunch of malarkie sometimes. The risk/reward is out of balance on these classes and everyone knows it. Answer this, why is we/wh the only mele in Light armor?

EDIT: Oh yeah, 600 ever 4 seconds so little, please remind me again what the cooldown timer for a 1500 heal pot is? 12 seconds? 3 Mins? i am a bit confused. Or better yet, whats the cooldown timer of a 3600 HoT potions? Probably 50 seconds or so? oh wait....
Yes, it is little.
It is like having 1-2 hots on you.
It's like having a glimpse of a healer on you, giving you some minor attention.
It's like not playing alone in a game build around groups.
It becomes totally irrelevant in any encounter with healers involved, because it is too little to counter actual damage in bigger engagements.

The regen makes you die slower than your enemy and therefore you win by outlasting someone without it.
It's like fighting someone with similar gear (no regen at all) and one side uses potions, while other side has none. Similar effect.

They got light armor, because they are not the first to be attacked, due to stealth and therefore they got less armor compared to other mdps. It's no rocket science to guess their way of thinking, when the classes were designed.
Dying is no option.

juzziex

Post#33 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:58 pm

reynor007 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:10 pm
ZEDE wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:39 pm Very good player, perfect control. But it's a sad fact...
We are not ready to see a WH against 4 WH, the Survivability of the WH is ridiculous, I have been talking about it for years.
And I'm not asking for a WE nerf, but an reel Up WH.
( We also often find ourselves at 4 WH chasing after a shaman dsp and ending up .. dead, so class op cheated ...)
ty man)
i play both classes, for me WH stays stronger, more damage, great survivability
if 5 tactics are abused, then WH has no competitors even close, with the right play
Mate last time I played this game I saw you in every thread saying WE was stronger. Make up your mind haha.

juzziex

Post#34 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:59 pm

inoeth wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:27 pm yo you guys are all annoying with your we/wh whine. just gitgut n00bs
every other decent 1on1 class/build is able to kill those, if you can't it's because you are just a very bad player. get over it and get better.

hell even well played SW kill WEs lol think about that
Nerf WE. My AOE build slayer can't 1v1 a solo build WE WTF.

(Nekminut on the scenario scoreboards......)

juzziex

Post#35 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:08 am

Akalukz wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:16 pm The current issue is their healing, either through regen or through broken tactics. The squishy class should be squishy. I mean that's the offset of the damage. Take away the squish, you have an imba class. Everyone can agree on that. But it's not a we/wh problem it's an RoR problem. Many high-level characters are extremely tanky yet deal good damage. There isn't much of a trade-off.

EDIT: Damage should break stealth, at least after a certain amount. If entering combat, health drops to 97% break stealth.
A tanky WE does less damage than a tanky WL.

A tanky tank is far more tanky than a tanky WE.

So I don't think tanky WE really needs to be nerfed. The amount of people playing other classes solo compared to the amount of order playing a DPS class other than slayer in a premade group should bring more cause of alarm.

You can bet that if I patch up my game and log in and queue for scenario it won't be long (about as long as the time as it takes to enter an SC) that ill be matched up against a 2-2-2 which includes 2 slayers lol. No one wants to play against this same match up over and over and over and over again. It gets boring and its why most of us don't log in anymore. No one has ever said they got bored of solo roaming because the only classes to fight that are roaming solo are Regen WEs. If anything, it's the shamans that people get tired of fighting and so unlike slayer...Shaman has been nerfed uncountable times to the point where we actually do see many other classes running solo in the lakes. Interesting that slayer has not and therefore we still see the same double slayer groups 10,20,50 years later.

Akalukz

Post#36 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:52 pm

juzziex wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:08 am
Spoiler:
Akalukz wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:16 pm The current issue is their healing, either through regen or through broken tactics. The squishy class should be squishy. I mean that's the offset of the damage. Take away the squish, you have an imba class. Everyone can agree on that. But it's not a we/wh problem it's an RoR problem. Many high-level characters are extremely tanky yet deal good damage. There isn't much of a trade-off.

EDIT: Damage should break stealth, at least after a certain amount. If entering combat, health drops to 97% break stealth.
A tanky WE does less damage than a tanky WL.

So I don't think tanky WE really needs to be nerfed. The amount of people playing other classes solo compared to the amount of order playing a DPS class other than slayer in a premade group should bring more cause of alarm.

You can bet that if I patch up my game and log in and queue for scenario it won't be long (about as long as the time as it takes to enter an SC) that ill be matched up against a 2-2-2 which includes 2 slayers lol. No one wants to play against this same match up over and over and over and over again. It gets boring and its why most of us don't log in anymore. No one has ever said they got bored of solo roaming because the only classes to fight that are roaming solo are Regen WEs. If anything, it's the shamans that people get tired of fighting and so unlike slayer...Shaman has been nerfed uncountable times to the point where we actually do see many other classes running solo in the lakes. Interesting that slayer has not and therefore we still see the same double slayer groups 10,20,50 years later.
Good point on the bigger issue. Now if only the dev's will finally see the elephant in the room.
-= Agony =-

Farrul

Post#37 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:15 pm

inoeth wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:27 pm hell even well played SW kill WEs lol think about that
You know It's bad when 'even' destro mains admit the condition of SW... :roll:

seriously though assault SW will do better vs WE than most order toons, however that doesn't mean Regen witches are balanced( they are not).

Dagger throws need to be defendable and Witch brew should scale with mainstat and everything will be ok , as for WH the 5 tactic 'ghost' bug should be fixed.

Sanctified oil/we equivalent could be increased to a 2 min cd & sanctified bullets/we healing brought down a notch.
juzziex wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:08 amA tanky WE does less damage than a tanky WL.

Except neither Wl nor tanks have stealth and its associated escape mechanic.

P.S. regen tanks have zero mobility and will be kited by everything in the existance of the game(and still outlasted by regen WE lol) so they are allowed to be tanky.

PPS @ OP Good skills as always.
Last edited by Farrul on Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Farrul

Post#38 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:34 pm

Akalukz wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:52 pmGood point on the bigger issue. Now if only the dev's will finally see the elephant in the room.
The slayer should remain as it is until they finally fix all the broken pullz on destro side(choppa/mara) then we can talk about group dps meta balance.

Ads
Detangler

Post#39 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:29 am

Make WH heal bullets off the heal debuff bullets so if you wanna go regen you have to make your kiss/heal mechanic useless in small scale. keep the ridiculous 12 sec parry, undefendable attacks, and all the other goodies that WH gets stacked in 2 trees and all the stealth class escape tools... for now...
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

yoluigi

Post#40 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:12 am

Nice video second those fights were insane!
lol you guys making me laugh of course Wh and WE are op as fuvk everybody knows it. They literaly got everything a stun /immune to root/ regen ability's stun for 6 seconds with self knockback in pure 1v1 they way too freaking strong than any classes.