Recent Topics

Ads

1 WE vs 4 WH

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
reynor007

1 WE vs 4 WH

Post#1 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:53 pm

incredible fights, great music, some laughs and a lot of witch hunters

Click here to watch on YouTube
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
ZEDE

Re: 1 WE vs 4 WH

Post#2 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:39 pm

Very good player, perfect control. But it's a sad fact...
We are not ready to see a WH against 4 WH, the Survivability of the WH is ridiculous, I have been talking about it for years.
And I'm not asking for a WE nerf, but an reel Up WH.
( We also often find ourselves at 4 WH chasing after a shaman dsp and ending up .. dead, so class op cheated ...)

lemao

Post#3 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:08 pm

ZEDE wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:39 pm Very good player, perfect control. But it's a sad fact...
We are not ready to see a WH against 4 WH, the Survivability of the WH is ridiculous, I have been talking about it for years.
( We also often find ourselves at 4 WH chasing after a shaman dsp and ending up .. dead, so class op cheated ...)
This game is NOT balanced around solo play and never will be (hopefully).
If you want a balanced 1v1 experience you might want to look out for another game.

ZEDE

Post#4 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:33 pm

lemao wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:08 pm
ZEDE wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:39 pm Very good player, perfect control. But it's a sad fact...
This game is NOT balanced around solo play and never will be (hopefully).
If you want a balanced 1v1 experience you might want to look out for another game.
thank you, very constructive remark (lol)
but, I did not speak about that, you are the only one to speak solo here

reynor007

Post#5 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:10 pm

ty man)
i play both classes, for me WH stays stronger, more damage, great survivability
if 5 tactics are abused, then WH has no competitors even close, with the right play
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Aricept

Post#6 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:30 pm

reynor007 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:10 pm
ty man)
i play both classes, for me WH stays stronger, more damage, great survivability
if 5 tactics are abused, then WH has no competitors even close, with the right play
Would you please share the basics of the right play ? Real question

Belanoite
Suspended

Post#7 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:10 pm

I wait for the day Devs will see the mess they did with WE/WH and nerf these classes to the root!

normanis

Post#8 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:10 pm

witchbrew build. :D
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#9 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:21 pm

Belanoite wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:10 pm I wait for the day Devs will see the mess they did with WE/WH and nerf these classes to the root!

Hopefully they will also acknowledge and address all the incremental nerfs made to Chosen over the years and undo some of the worst of them, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. At this point i just want to see the WH 5 tactic bug addressed. It is painfully obvious how game breaking it is when you see it used in solo combat. Watched a WH go from 10% health to almost fully healed in about 10 seconds last night...
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Anoobyz

Post#10 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:11 pm

Belanoite wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:10 pm I wait for the day Devs will see the mess they did with WE/WH and nerf these classes to the root!
This.....its started to be boring already wherever u go u got jump by at least 1-2 or even 4 in pt gg