Recent Topics

Ads

[GTDC] again

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Alubert

[GTDC] again

Post#1 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:03 pm

Hi.
Once again I would like to consider a change in GTDC capability.
Firstly the idea of changing the GTDC should go hand in hand with changing the slayer rampage/ID but I won't go into that now.

Why does the GTDC need a change? There are two reasons. Firstly, the order hates this ability and sees it as the reason for its every failure. Secondly the ability is absolutely devastating to tanks because they cannot use one of their best abilities "punt".

Urummuk's idea of giving choppa slayers ID is unlikely to ever happen so I have another. It is simple. GTDC random pull turn into random kd. It would definitely be weaker than the old version so I would add a 10 sec dot on kd target (maybe a slightly weaker version of Bleed them Out).
What will this change? Firstly Order will finally stop crying. Secondly we will lift the curse of GTDC free immunity for opponents and destro tanks will finally be able to do their thing.

Of course as I wrote earlier slayer ramapage/ID something needs to be done about it.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Ads
Evilspinnre

Re: [GTDC] again

Post#2 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:10 pm

No thanks. Having played SL and Choppa and led on both sides, I'd rather have GTDC for RvR. ID is better in city/small scale. As order has so much rdps having the aoe pull is incredibly useful.
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

Ruin

Post#3 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:37 pm

On the other hand I would like to propose that Electro magnet from Engi should work like GTDC instead like a weaker version of Magus ability.

Allie
Suspended

Post#4 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:33 am

Ruin wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:37 pm On the other hand I would like to propose that Electro magnet from Engi should work like GTDC instead like a weaker version of Magus ability.

you would have to remove their keg regen or aow if you do that they cant have it all

Earthcake

Post#5 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:57 am

Not often that u read that engineers "have it all"

Scottx125

Post#6 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:36 pm

Allie wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:33 am
Ruin wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:37 pm On the other hand I would like to propose that Electro magnet from Engi should work like GTDC instead like a weaker version of Magus ability.

you would have to remove their keg regen or aow if you do that they cant have it all
They don't, engineers are one of the most borked classes going. They do Great AoE DMG in cities and can pull targets. But that's about it.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.