Recent Topics

Ads

New SC mode

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
agemennon675

Re: New SC mode

Post#41 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:10 pm

SuperStar wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:39 pm
Sinisterror wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:20 pm
SuperStar wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:02 am

Your attitude is exactly the same as a "dps" AM.
And you have problem to understand what i wrote, plz read it again. (Like snorri...)
Bad combination 😂

You are the one who wanna say to us how to play.
We need more option to q sc.
Ranked dead sadly (hope after balance bug fix and meta change will be alive) the sc quality is more than poor these days for many of us even if i build a premade the other party is crap or the enemy crap and one side just wait for 11:00 to surrender.

If you like it play it snorri with dps am attitude, enjoy it.

But let us play the new sc mode.
How many chars have you played and how long you played live and ror? Srs question. Ranked will never be alive with any kind of 'MMR' system, i did enjoy ranked alot on my Dps DoK,We and heal shammy=) Oh and my 2H SM without WW. That was interesting how FVKING angry people were (only played solo ranked) on my SM because no WW, but i think at least half of those won, and i never was on any Voice comms, got a bit **** from that as well. And this "Solo : D Ranked" having nothing to do about SOLO was the reason along with some of the nastiest players ever encountered, before anything had happened 25% of Ranked were very toxic .I hated that ranked channel man the feeling... There has been probably at least 15 tanks this year alone who have refused to guard me because im Dps Wp and only heal in SC 5-8 V 5-8 type of situations. Some of them Refused to guard ANYONE : D I dont want to assume so i ask, are you this kind of person?

When tanks refuse to guard because they have decided game is lost before it has started, they hate those tanks even more than Dps Healers at that moment. Ofc Not only tanks complained but in those situations where im only heal on my party and there is only 1 tank my party i do kind of "need" the guard so we have any chance. Some of those were tanks refused to do anything were lost but those that were won, those dudes always, without fail put me on Ignore=)

When you come to the table with attitude like "There is only my way this is the only way" AND THEN refuse to participate in PVP when people dont play like you want, you really cant blame anyone else for anything else going bad in the game, or your life. Not talking Spesifically about you just started writing and went on a tangent=) PRAISE HAIL ROR 666 612 6166
I have a few years on warhammer online. (Mara/ chosen/slayer)

My englsih is not so good so iam not sure i understand everything what you wrote and how is connected to the new sc idea.

But i can tell you i loved the ranked there were really good quality of fight. ( I dont say all)
In regular sc usually one side just sureender coz they dont have healer or tank.

If i understand you correctly you play without voicecom the ranked. That was a mistake imo.
Imo its disrespectful also. Everybody else usually was on discord. You have to coordinate and communicate each other. Discord is necessary there. Its like you go without potion to ranked, its not cool. Also if you go there with a crappy build.

About dps healer: i think they need a change coz they are useless now. 3 different role pure healer (ok) leech healer should make more party heal less dmg and less self heal for the balance, and pure dps bigger dmg charge snare immuniti etc

When i play with my tank i always guard the choppa if we have never a dps zealot or shami or dok. Coz the choppa has a chance to kill. The others usually dont have imo.

Back to the original theme we thing we need more option for sc q.
Ppl who will chose the "balanced" version maybe wait more but let it be their decision.

Everybody else who like the "wait for 11:00 and surrender" fast pop sc still can q for it.
What you fail to understand is some dps healer specs are better than other normal dps specs, every class have its ups and downs but thats not the point here, so if you think a BiS Dps healer is worse than a annihilator dps by completely ignoring the factors like player skill and gear/talismans/comsumables etc. there is nothing more to argue here, if devs decided to give those classes a dps spec they can be played as dps role, I cant understand if you are trolling here..
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Ads
SuperStar

Post#42 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:35 pm

agemennon675 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:10 pm
SuperStar wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:39 pm
Sinisterror wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:20 pm

How many chars have you played and how long you played live and ror? Srs question. Ranked will never be alive with any kind of 'MMR' system, i did enjoy ranked alot on my Dps DoK,We and heal shammy=) Oh and my 2H SM without WW. That was interesting how FVKING angry people were (only played solo ranked) on my SM because no WW, but i think at least half of those won, and i never was on any Voice comms, got a bit **** from that as well. And this "Solo : D Ranked" having nothing to do about SOLO was the reason along with some of the nastiest players ever encountered, before anything had happened 25% of Ranked were very toxic .I hated that ranked channel man the feeling... There has been probably at least 15 tanks this year alone who have refused to guard me because im Dps Wp and only heal in SC 5-8 V 5-8 type of situations. Some of them Refused to guard ANYONE : D I dont want to assume so i ask, are you this kind of person?

When tanks refuse to guard because they have decided game is lost before it has started, they hate those tanks even more than Dps Healers at that moment. Ofc Not only tanks complained but in those situations where im only heal on my party and there is only 1 tank my party i do kind of "need" the guard so we have any chance. Some of those were tanks refused to do anything were lost but those that were won, those dudes always, without fail put me on Ignore=)

When you come to the table with attitude like "There is only my way this is the only way" AND THEN refuse to participate in PVP when people dont play like you want, you really cant blame anyone else for anything else going bad in the game, or your life. Not talking Spesifically about you just started writing and went on a tangent=) PRAISE HAIL ROR 666 612 6166
I have a few years on warhammer online. (Mara/ chosen/slayer)

My englsih is not so good so iam not sure i understand everything what you wrote and how is connected to the new sc idea.

But i can tell you i loved the ranked there were really good quality of fight. ( I dont say all)
In regular sc usually one side just sureender coz they dont have healer or tank.

If i understand you correctly you play without voicecom the ranked. That was a mistake imo.
Imo its disrespectful also. Everybody else usually was on discord. You have to coordinate and communicate each other. Discord is necessary there. Its like you go without potion to ranked, its not cool. Also if you go there with a crappy build.

About dps healer: i think they need a change coz they are useless now. 3 different role pure healer (ok) leech healer should make more party heal less dmg and less self heal for the balance, and pure dps bigger dmg charge snare immuniti etc

When i play with my tank i always guard the choppa if we have never a dps zealot or shami or dok. Coz the choppa has a chance to kill. The others usually dont have imo.

Back to the original theme we thing we need more option for sc q.
Ppl who will chose the "balanced" version maybe wait more but let it be their decision.

Everybody else who like the "wait for 11:00 and surrender" fast pop sc still can q for it.
What you fail to understand is some dps healer specs are better than other normal dps specs, every class have its ups and downs but thats not the point here, so if you think a BiS Dps healer is worse than a annihilator dps by completely ignoring the factors like player skill and gear/talismans/comsumables etc. there is nothing more to argue here, if devs decided to give those classes a dps spec they can be played as dps role, I cant understand if you are trolling here..
I always think my enlgish is bad, but mate you cant understand what i wrote.

I never said any one to how to play or with play.
I just dont like them at all and I happily wait more to play without them.

But we got some great idea and now the new mode is the balanced mode, the system try to balanced between the 2 sides. Same in ranked.

Gegga

Post#43 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:57 pm

this dude does not wanna hear peoples opinion. he just waits for people to agree with him. the fact that he is making a stupid suggestion that would be bad for the game as a whole doesnt concern him. as long as someone agrees with him he will hold on to that like a raft in a storm no matter if the the one agreeing eats crayons and installed the game yesterday.
Samson Biceps, famous egg.
Not toxic.

Rydiak

Post#44 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:10 pm

He's a troll. Set him to Ignore and move on.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

SuperStar

Post#45 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:23 pm

Rydiak wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:10 pm He's a troll. Set him to Ignore and move on.
Iam not troll, iam a bork and iam serious.

But what are you in this topic?

Alubert

Post#46 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:25 pm

Duukar wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:53 pm
A penalty for DPS who run out of guard range consistently and/or dont run Tether.
It is hard to believe that someone writes such nonsense in a game that is a dozen years old.
Since when is the DPS supposed to run after gaurd?
It's a tank that has ALWAYS been in GUARD range.

This forum can amaze a person sometimes :).

First of all, all players on sc who practice bizarre tactics "hug the flag and the rest doesn't matter" should get 0 crests.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

derKleineKerl

Post#47 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:21 am

Yeah like a Wl who is using his charge to run into enemy line and pouncing into the back line and after that blaming the tank for not being in guard range.
In my opinion both dps and tank should pay attention to the guard range. In general it's always a great idea to split a small player base into more and more different sc variants., ;)

Sulorie

Post#48 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:44 am

derKleineKerl wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:21 am Yeah like a Wl who is using his charge to run into enemy line and pouncing into the back line and after that blaming the tank for not being in guard range.
In my opinion both dps and tank should pay attention to the guard range. In general it's always a great idea to split a small player base into more and more different sc variants., ;)
True but this is just a bad DPS then. It's still correct, that tanks follow DPS, not the other way around.
Dying is no option.

Ads
SuperStar

Post#49 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:49 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:44 am
derKleineKerl wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:21 am Yeah like a Wl who is using his charge to run into enemy line and pouncing into the back line and after that blaming the tank for not being in guard range.
True but this is just a bad DPS then. It's still correct, that tanks follow DPS, not the other way around.
I have to disagree.
I played a lot of sc when my beloved guard was the MA and i followed him.

I loved it.

Cyrylius

Post#50 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:55 am

Tank as the MA is not a good idea, tank should be capable of swapping guard to heals, other tank, better positioning and managing the defensive tools it has to use to keep party alive. Its not impossible to do, just that tanks that act as the MA are always less effective as tanking. On the other hand, DPS can pick targets with no negative impact on perfromance.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.