Recent Topics

Ads

New SC mode

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
SuperStar

Re: New SC mode

Post#21 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:37 pm

Alubert wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:05 pm Amazing, the game is so many years old and people continue to talk such crap. Someone here doesn't understand the basics.
A DD spec healer is simply a DD like any other DD.
What don't you understand here?
You are venting your frustrations and failures on innocent people.
You want guaranteed treatment then invite a healer to your party and stop crying.
I feel the same when i read a post like this.

Do you think 'dps' am/rp/wp is the same lvl as a slayer choppa mara bw?

Come on mate! Think about it.

I dont want to play with them, and i think we are a few who feel the same.

They are crap healer and crap dps this is the ugly true. They are a selfhealer half *** dmg dealers .

Play with them you l, live me alone.

Ads
Scottx125

Post#22 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:19 pm

SuperStar wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:37 pm
Then make premades or don't play SC's.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

SuperStar

Post#23 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:28 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:19 pm
SuperStar wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:37 pm
Then make premades or don't play SC's.
Why do you want to tell me /us how to play?
Did i tell you dont play crappy lol dps?
No.

How you dare tell us how to play?
Why do you force yourself to the others?

Cringe

Scottx125

Post#24 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:31 pm

SuperStar wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:28 pm Why do you want to tell me /us how to play?
Did i tell you dont play crappy lol dps?
No.

How you dare tell us how to play?
Why do you force yourself to the others?

Cringe
I'm not telling you how to play, just the options available to you if you don't want to play with DPS healers. And that's rich coming from the one who actively wants to exclude DPS healers from their Sc's. I'm convinced you're a troll from your threads, good luck baha! :lol:
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Gegga

Post#25 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:24 pm

SuperStar wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:48 pm I would like to ask an option for qq sc! The name is "i dont wanna play with dps healer at all" so the system never put me in sc with "dd" healers. I dont care if i have to wait more.
oh just grow up you manchild.
Samson Biceps, famous egg.
Not toxic.

SuperStar

Post#26 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:56 pm

Gegga wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:24 pm
SuperStar wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:48 pm I would like to ask an option for qq sc! The name is "i dont wanna play with dps healer at all" so the system never put me in sc with "dd" healers. I dont care if i have to wait more.
oh just grow up you manchild.
Omg 'dps' healers like the non attractive mad woman who fall in love you. You cannot run away, you can say and do anything they wont stop love you and chasing you.

You are crazy!
Cringe

One more reason we need the option to separate ourself from them/you.

Cyrylius

Post#27 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:34 pm

The issue with dps healers is that they are players who had a choice of helping their team or being selfish, and they chose selfishness. I don't like them just for that reason, and SC balance is a secondary concern.
That being said, op is (on top of using word *cringe* when commenting others) trying to convince everyone that his idea, which was tested a long time ago, is good, while in reality it has plenty of flaws. It excludes people, it makes SC pops slower, we all know the whole list. So now I'm just trying to think of a solution that will make both sides mad. Pls help me figure one out.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

SuperStar

Post#28 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:08 am

Cyrylius wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:34 pm The issue with dps healers is that they are players who had a choice of helping their team or being selfish, and they chose selfishness. I don't like them just for that reason, and SC balance is a secondary concern.
That being said, op is (on top of using word *cringe* when commenting others) trying to convince everyone that his idea, which was tested a long time ago, is good, while in reality it has plenty of flaws. It excludes people, it makes SC pops slower, we all know the whole list. So now I'm just trying to think of a solution that will make both sides mad. Pls help me figure one out.
And another fuy who cant understand what i wrote....

The problem is not hey are selfish, rhey have the right to play how they like.

The problem they are totally useless. Not healer and not a really dps. They need a big change.

My idea would be a new mode, a new option.
Ppl who wanna play with them will play with them.

For example when balance patch arrived i hope ranked will alive.
And i never join sc again if the ranked popping.

With your thinking the ranked kill the regular sc?

6man cannot join to pug, are they killing the pug sc pop?most of you never q for ranked do you kill the ranked?

When i only qq for event sc do i kill the other map?

Why are you think so different?

Give the ppl options and they can decide what they want.

The pop time will only change for who check the check box they dont want 'dps' healer forexample.
Or they check they only go with healer.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#29 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:30 am

SuperStar identifies as "we", "us" and "people".
Who would have thought that imaginary support is needed, when all others in this thread are opposed to the OP. :^)

Your friendly DPS AM/SH
Dying is no option.

SuperStar

Post#30 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:58 am

Sulorie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:30 am SuperStar identifies as "we", "us" and "people".
Who would have thought that imaginary support is needed, when all others in this thread are opposed to the OP. :^)

Your friendly DPS AM/SH
Its simple logic my friendly 'dps' am/sm!

If i would stand alone then nobody cares about a new option. They should laughing me and think: "ok mate great idea you will never get a sc pop"

But here we are and many "dps" healer try to defend the current situation and hate the idea to we should have more option when we qq.

This is why iam be we and us.

your knees are shaking coz the day will come! And you can play with each other muahahhaa

Or they fix your class and make the dps varians dps and the leecher healer a good party leachhealer