Recent Topics

Ads

New SC mode

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
zgolec

Re: New SC mode

Post#31 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:54 pm

SuperStar wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:48 pm I would like to ask an option for qq sc! The name is "i dont wanna play with dps healer at all" so the system never put me in sc with "dd" healers. I dont care if i have to wait more.
YES. Pls.

Or rather "dont start SC if any side has more than 1 healer difference in their ranks". Can wait longer, or you can throw destro escessive healers for order side like it was on rankeds :P

Last event scs while not having guild premade myself:

0 healers on order [literally, 0 not even loldps specced]. 4+ on destro... And was like this for 4+ sc in a row [prolly more, but i said f this and waited for guildies to come with queue again].
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ads
SuperStar

Post#32 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:39 pm

zgolec wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:54 pm
SuperStar wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:48 pm I would like to ask an option for qq sc! The name is "i dont wanna play with dps healer at all" so the system never put me in sc with "dd" healers. I dont care if i have to wait more.
YES. Pls.

Or rather "dont start SC if any side has more than 1 healer difference in their ranks". Can wait longer, or you can throw destro escessive healers for order side like it was on rankeds :P

Last event scs while not having guild premade myself:

0 healers on order [literally, 0 not even loldps specced]. 4+ on destro... And was like this for 4+ sc in a row [prolly more, but i said f this and waited for guildies to come with queue again].
Its an amazing idea! A shame it wasnt mine.

We can have balanced sc like you said in ranked!

We need this on event sc too!

Pretty plz more option

Sulorie

Post#33 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:00 am

Feel free to log a healer if no others in queue or play DPS in premade to ensure there are healers in your group. There is no other solution. Some info about archetypes in queue like in ranked would be nice, albeit it might be easier to game the system.

More options means slower queue for all. I like to get event SC pops, no matter what setup. :)
Dying is no option.

SuperStar

Post#34 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:09 am

Sulorie wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:00 am Feel free to log a healer if no others in queue or play DPS in premade to ensure there are healers in your group. There is no other solution. Some info about archetypes in queue like in ranked would be nice, albeit it might be easier to game the system.

More options means slower queue for all. I like to get event SC pops, no matter what setup. :)
You and the others who like to boring in the insta pop sc when 1 side just afk at thier wc and wait for surrender well you can play this sc mode, don't worry.

But all of us who would like quality content we would like another option, you dont need to q for this one. We let you play how you like, you shouldn't worry about us.

Also you have maybe no clue about ranked but when we q for the new sc mode our numbers will defined the pop time and the system will balance us between the 2 side.

Duukar

Post#35 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:53 pm

An MVP voting system at the end of each SC that gives 10 crests to the MVP from each team.

A penalty for tanks who never assign guard and get 0 prot..

A penalty for DPS who run out of guard range consistently and/or dont run Tether.

A penalty for DPS with over 75% of their damage done to tanks.

A penalty for any player who gets 0 objective score.

Sulorie

Post#36 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:02 pm

Duukar wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:53 pm An MVP voting system at the end of each SC that gives 10 crests to the MVP from each team.

A penalty for tanks who never assign guard and get 0 prot..

A penalty for DPS who run out of guard range consistently and/or dont run Tether.

A penalty for DPS with over 75% of their damage done to tanks.

A penalty for any player who gets 0 objective score.
How about people lose crests when dying? Similar to those quality grind MMOs with xp penalty on death. :P
Dying is no option.

Gegga

Post#37 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:51 am

SuperStar wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:56 pm
Gegga wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:24 pm
oh just grow up you manchild.
Omg 'dps' healers like the non attractive mad woman who fall in love you. You cannot run away, you can say and do anything they wont stop love you and chasing you.

You are crazy!
Cringe

One more reason we need the option to separate ourself from them/you.
uhm...you just assumed i am a dps healer? reacting on assumptions based on absolutely no information is a sign that my manchild impression was correct. just play the the game and accept that others play in a way you do now like. noone gives a **** about your salt.
Samson Biceps, famous egg.
Not toxic.

SuperStar

Post#38 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:02 am

Gegga wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:51 am
Gegga wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:24 pm

oh just grow up you manchild.
Omg 'dps' healers like the non attractive mad woman who fall in love you. You cannot run away, you can say and do anything they wont stop love you and chasing you.

You are crazy!
Cringe

uhm...you just assumed i am a dps healer? reacting on assumptions based on absolutely no information is a sign that my manchild impression was correct. just play the the game and accept that others play in a way you do now like. noone gives a **** about your salt.
Your attitude is exactly the same as a "dps" AM.
And you have problem to understand what i wrote, plz read it again. (Like snorri...)
Bad combination 😂

You are the one who wanna say to us how to play.
We need more option to q sc.
Ranked dead sadly (hope after balance bug fix and meta change will be alive) the sc quality is more than poor these days for many of us even if i build a premade the other party is crap or the enemy crap and one side just wait for 11:00 to surrender.

If you like it play it snorri with dps am attitude, enjoy it.

But let us play the new sc mode.

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#39 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:20 pm

SuperStar wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:02 am

You are crazy!
Cringe

And you have problem to understand what i wrote, plz read it again. (Like snorri...)
Bad combination 😂

Ranked dead sadly (hope after balance bug fix and meta change will be alive) the sc quality is more than poor these days for many of us even if i build a premade the other party is crap or the enemy crap and one side just wait for 11:00 to surrender.

How many chars have you played and how long you played live and ror? Srs question. Ranked will never be alive with any kind of 'MMR' system, i did enjoy ranked alot on my Dps DoK,We and heal shammy=) Oh and my 2H SM without WW. That was interesting how FVKING angry people were (only played solo ranked) on my SM because no WW, but i think at least half of those won, and i never was on any Voice comms, got a bit **** from that as well. And this "Solo : D Ranked" having nothing to do about SOLO was the reason along with some of the nastiest players ever encountered, before anything had happened 25% of Ranked were very toxic .I hated that ranked channel man the feeling... There has been probably at least 15 tanks this year alone who have refused to guard me because im Dps Wp and only heal in SC 5-8 V 5-8 type of situations. Some of them Refused to guard ANYONE : D I dont want to assume so i ask, are you this kind of person?

When tanks refuse to guard because they have decided game is lost before it has started, they hate those tanks even more than Dps Healers at that moment. Ofc Not only tanks complained but in those situations where im only heal on my party and there is only 1 tank my party i do kind of "need" the guard so we have any chance. Some of those were tanks refused to do anything were lost but those that were won, those dudes always, without fail put me on Ignore=)

When you come to the table with attitude like "There is only my way this is the only way" AND THEN refuse to participate in PVP when people dont play like you want, you really cant blame anyone else for anything else going bad in the game, or your life. Not talking Spesifically about you just started writing and went on a tangent=) PRAISE HAIL ROR 666 612 6166
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

SuperStar

Post#40 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:39 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:20 pm
SuperStar wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:02 am

Bad combination 😂

How many chars have you played and how long you played live and ror? Srs question. Ranked will never be alive with any kind of 'MMR' system, i did enjoy ranked alot on my Dps DoK,We and heal shammy=) Oh and my 2H SM without WW. That was interesting how FVKING angry people were (only played solo ranked) on my SM because no WW, but i think at least half of those won, and i never was on any Voice comms, got a bit **** from that as well. And this "Solo : D Ranked" having nothing to do about SOLO was the reason along with some of the nastiest players ever encountered, before anything had happened 25% of Ranked were very toxic .I hated that ranked channel man the feeling... There has been probably at least 15 tanks this year alone who have refused to guard me because im Dps Wp and only heal in SC 5-8 V 5-8 type of situations. Some of them Refused to guard ANYONE : D I dont want to assume so i ask, are you this kind of person?

When tanks refuse to guard because they have decided game is lost before it has started, they hate those tanks even more than Dps Healers at that moment. Ofc Not only tanks complained but in those situations where im only heal on my party and there is only 1 tank my party i do kind of "need" the guard so we have any chance. Some of those were tanks refused to do anything were lost but those that were won, those dudes always, without fail put me on Ignore=)

When you come to the table with attitude like "There is only my way this is the only way" AND THEN refuse to participate in PVP when people dont play like you want, you really cant blame anyone else for anything else going bad in the game, or your life. Not talking Spesifically about you just started writing and went on a tangent=) PRAISE HAIL ROR 666 612 6166
I have a few years on warhammer online. (Mara/ chosen/slayer)

My englsih is not so good so iam not sure i understand everything what you wrote and how is connected to the new sc idea.

But i can tell you i loved the ranked there were really good quality of fight. ( I dont say all)
In regular sc usually one side just sureender coz they dont have healer or tank.

If i understand you correctly you play without voicecom the ranked. That was a mistake imo.
Imo its disrespectful also. Everybody else usually was on discord. You have to coordinate and communicate each other. Discord is necessary there. Its like you go without potion to ranked, its not cool. Also if you go there with a crappy build.

About dps healer: i think they need a change coz they are useless now. 3 different role pure healer (ok) leech healer should make more party heal less dmg and less self heal for the balance, and pure dps bigger dmg charge snare immuniti etc

When i play with my tank i always guard the choppa if we have never a dps zealot or shami or dok. Coz the choppa has a chance to kill. The others usually dont have imo.

Back to the original theme we thing we need more option for sc q.
Ppl who will chose the "balanced" version maybe wait more but let it be their decision.

Everybody else who like the "wait for 11:00 and surrender" fast pop sc still can q for it.