Recent Topics

Ads

Order VS. Chaos Balance

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
okaenegen

Order VS. Chaos Balance

Post#1 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:55 pm

What's the current faction balance later in the game? Is it fairly balanced or skewed more towards a particular faction?

By balance I mean it's not one faction winning 75% of the time and the other just getting wins here and there.

I know lots will probably say it doesn't matter much, but I'm curious before I decide between AM and Zaelot to focus on. I don't really have a preference either way atm and both are only ~15ish.

Ads
SuperStar

Re: Order VS. Chaos Balance

Post#2 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:58 pm

We need zealot (no dps), we have more than enough AM

Lischang

Post#3 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:58 pm

You should go order - they need more players
TUP

powerhead5

Post#4 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:41 pm

its obvious, that order is a bit worse than destro, destro is unbalanced. Destro claases are much superior, and order needs some boost, white lions need some love, slayers are humiliated by choppas 1v1 and almost any class, archmages are so gimp... Packs of 4-5-6 witch elves terrorize whole warbands of order.
You can see that on each Altdorf siege, which happens all the time, none Inevitable city happens for a long time already. Forts are owned and steamrolled by destro zergs.
That all happens because Destro is much easier to play and their classes much more casual.
If you want to struggle and endure whole game - come pla order. It lacks players now. Me also leaving for destro now.
Also, dont believe player count on the website, destro have 3/2 advantage.
And def builds are perfectly fit to that all, like a cherry on a pie.
Regards.

BrutalWyrm

Post#5 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:20 pm

After marauder pull was fixe- I mean, intentionally buffed we on destro have developed a zerging strategy that revolves around having the marauder pull a victim and then the other 23 in the warband piles on the kill. This, and this alone has weakened order morale to all time lows and they can usually be seen getting farmed in Altdorf or behind trees and rocks as to break line of sight with the fearsome tactic that destro has employed as of late. I don’t say this to discourage you, by the way but in the hopes you can help order and level the playing field.

Just avoid mediocre meme classes like slayers and white lions, as they are usually in pull range and opt for a ranged dps. Ofc if you insist on playing melee, go shadow warrior because they can swap to melee thus negating the need to be a slayer, or alternatively be a white lion and just skirt at edge of pull range while keeping just your lion as the only pull-able target. Destro will surely pull the lion. I will leave you with this as to give more help would be detrimental to my (winning) side. Best of luck to you

BelthazarGelt

Post#6 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:57 pm

it is with great wisdom and great experience that I suggest, quite humbly, that you play order. As one of the more prominent order wb leaders I typically only have 1.5 warbands to defend against the middle hundreds of destro that zerg us. I implore that you play any of the classes of order as each one of them are horribly snuffed so you will find very little happiness playing any of the classes. I truly hope we will get a buff to our classes soon as I cannot stand against the red wave that is crippling our order economy. PlZ go order

SepticDisaster

Post#7 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:42 am

11/10, pure Order forum posting gold so far, I can’t wait to see how this pans out 😄

Dekata

Post#8 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:50 am

destro will soon disappear as one of the sides of the confrontation. You can be proud of the work done. The war is over.

Ads
Cyrylius

Post#9 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:06 am

Lots of exaggerating posts here. In fact, realm balance is really even right now. Recent nerfs to slayer and WE, alongside with curbing the omnipresent ranged meta made the usual orvr fights finally balanced. Both sides can sometimes win or lose fights, and zones are usually highly contested, falling generally only after one side realm outplays and outmanouevres the other one. Competitive 6v6 is still heavily order favored thanks to viability of WH excommunication builds, but that will hopefully be fixed in the next balance patch.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

Dekata

Post#10 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:07 am

Cyrylius wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:06 am Lots of exaggerating posts here. In fact, realm balance is really even right now. Recent nerfs to slayer and WE, alongside with curbing the omnipresent ranged meta made the usual orvr fights finally balanced. Both sides can sometimes win or lose fights, and zones are usually highly contested, falling generally only after one side realm outplays and outmanouevres the other one. Competitive 6v6 is still heavily order favored thanks to viability of WH excommunication builds, but that will hopefully be fixed in the next balance patch.
good joke