Recent Topics

Ads

AM's Golden aura tactic

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Nameless

AM's Golden aura tactic

Post#1 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:21 pm

Am are very good healers and their ability tools are great. Sadly their tactics are limited and dull (esp compare to shamans) dont bring much variety, dont fit at some wierd niche playstyle (like for example shamans damage buff on their shield). So my suggestio is golden aura to add immunities also versus knockbacks and pulls. Thats how tou give some st tool to combat so much hatesd pulls without making the tactics mandatory.
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Ads
Garamore

Re: AM's Golden aura tactic

Post#2 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:57 pm

And lets give the shamans a tactic that when the white lion jumps in they are immune to damage for a number of seconds.

These one sided nerf destro posts are getting pretty dull.
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

BluIzLucky

Post#3 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:17 pm

Let's not buff solo AM, cast it while in the air as the knockdown usually follows, then do your own punt :)

This change also wouldn't make it be picked for group/wb play imo (except maybe maybe ranked).

Would rather have it be straight up mirrored, the 15% dmg for shaman seems fairly strong, but fine where with it as is.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Caduceus

Post#4 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:21 pm

Heal AM could use a larger variety of tactics, I agree.

But whatever they're given should not positively benefit DPS or solo AM.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Nameless

Post#5 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:31 pm

The benefit is not so great, it will help mainly vs mara pull vs which it doesnt matter if u are heal or dps and eventually vs sh kb. Not something great that you sacrifice tactic slot. I am almost sure that only few dps am will use it. Even for heal am is optional but could do decent at some niche 2-3 man grp
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

inoeth
Suspended

Post#6 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:33 pm

buff AM lol good joke

Sulorie

Post#7 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:33 pm

More variety on tactics is fine but the number viable tactics isn't a problem for AM.
Dying is no option.

lemao

Post#8 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:11 pm

Another troll post.

Ads
noobwarrior

Post#9 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:30 pm

I would like for my shaman the same as the AM** that I can remove everything. what she does XDD