Recent Topics

Ads

I need help choosing a class (Returning Player)

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
gyanmlila

I need help choosing a class (Returning Player)

Post#1 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:46 pm

As a returning player who never reached the endgame of this game I am currently pondering about which class to chose.

I will start playing together wirh a friend who is going to play as a WitchHunter so I thought about which class works well with this class.

The two classes I favor right now are Engineer and IronBreaker. I played Engineer before and think it's just a really fun class. I did read about RDMG not being that useful in PvP though. IronBreaker just looks very cool to me and I feel like IB would work better with WH than an Engineer does since both are melee and WH could profit from the defense buff. On the other hand I feel like an IB running arround with a WH propably doesn't get that much heal in langer group content since you'd have to play quite agressive for that.

Now I'd like to ask you guys: 192.168.l.l.link/

Does IB work well with WH?

Can IB play agressive (2hnd hammer?)

Is IB useful/fun/strong, maybe even in 1v1?

Does Engineer work well with WH?

Is Engineer useful?

If you have any other suggestions, (maybe a WarriorPriest or Slayer?), I'd be happy to hear your opinions as well.
Last edited by gyanmlila on Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Asderas27

Re: I need help choosing a class (Returning Player)

Post#2 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:44 pm

I would suggest one of IB,WH,WL,RP as good duo choices for you and your friend.
1)IB is solid choice as a duo tank for WH. Provides nice armor debuff along with the entire buff package and long punt . Can do solid damage with good gear.
2)WHs as duo obviously can work well in roaming/scs. You just jump the backlines and try to take out squishy targets with your burst damage
3)WL/WH is one of best dps combos for ST for Order. WL provide much necessary armor debuff while being super mobile.
4)RP is just great healer in a duo.
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

SuperStar

Re: I need help choosing a class (Returning Player)

Post#3 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:03 am

gyanmlila wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:46 pm As a returning player who never reached the endgame of this game I am currently pondering about which class to chose.

I will start playing together wirh a friend who is going to play as a WitchHunter so I thought about which class works well with this class.

The two classes I favor right now are Engineer and IronBreaker. I played Engineer before and think it's just a really fun class. I did read about RDMG not being that useful in PvP though. IronBreaker just looks very cool to me and I feel like IB would work better with WH than an Engineer does since both are melee and WH could profit from the defense buff. On the other hand I feel like an IB running arround with a WH propably doesn't get that much heal in langer group content since you'd have to play quite agressive for that.

Now I'd like to ask you guys:

Does IB work well with WH?

Can IB play agressive (2hnd hammer?)

Is IB useful/fun/strong, maybe even in 1v1?

Does Engineer work well with WH?

Is Engineer useful?

If you have any other suggestions, (maybe a WarriorPriest or Slayer?), I'd be happy to hear your opinions as well.
IB without any question.

Ib good in solo small scale and wb too.
You will be far more successful together if you pick the IB.

A dps AM can be a good bait and the wh kills, or the bigest fun another WH.

So fun and success factor order:
Wh ib am