Recent Topics

Ads

Big idea

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
SuperStar

Big idea

Post#1 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:04 pm

Let GB and BS cross realm dungi or maybe the cities dungi too. (HV is still dont understand why ppl do it, maybe someone can explain to me)

You maybe have a question how?

Make a chat channel where we can speak with each other but only if we stand at our cities.

Its another fantastic idea, isn't it?

Good Monday All!

Ads
NSKaneda

Re: Big idea

Post#2 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:18 pm

Spoiler:
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Gegga

Post#3 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:00 pm

SuperStar wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:04 pm Let GB and BS cross realm dungi or maybe the cities dungi too. (HV is still dont understand why ppl do it, maybe someone can explain to me)

Make a chat channel where we can speak with each other but only if we stand at our cities.

Good Monday All!
why? what benefit is that to the game? how is that a valuable thing for the devs to spend their time on?
Samson Biceps, famous egg.
Not toxic.

Haojin

Post#4 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:29 pm

amazing idea !

to carry this idea to another level; grouping for city fights, scenarios should be with opposite faction aswell like in elder scrolls online.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Whyumadbro

Post#5 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:12 pm

Gegga wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:00 pm
SuperStar wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:04 pm Let GB and BS cross realm dungi or maybe the cities dungi too. (HV is still dont understand why ppl do it, maybe someone can explain to me)

Good Monday All!
why? what benefit is that to the game? how is that a valuable thing for the devs to spend their time on?
he trolls the forum for a week now

SuperStar

Post#6 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:08 pm

Gegga wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:00 pm

Good Monday All!
You can find party faster.
I dont say this should be rhe highest prio and i also dont know how much work (maybe just half an hour)

To the others:
Iam always serious!

I had another excellent idea sadly grimir deleted it, from here and discord too. (He also deleted me from ror discord :( what a shame nevermind anyone who curious about my other fantastic idea i can tell it in dm write me

Reply for Haojin:

Thank you for response!

It would be very interesting hard to balance maybe but i think it should be a great future every weekend a heresy city. I love your idea!

Tesq

Post#7 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:11 pm

Haojin wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:29 pm amazing idea !

to carry this idea to another level; grouping for city fights, scenarios should be with opposite faction aswell like in elder scrolls online.
like in ranked xD

Omegus

Post#8 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:19 am

SuperStar wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:04 pmHV is still dont understand why ppl do it, maybe someone can explain to me
1) Fun
2) The Vale Walker set has Vanquisher-level stats (slightly higher item level) and isn't part of the ward system. Just needs the Beastlord ToK unlock.
3) People want the gold bags from speed-running it to get event-slot items with 2% stats on them that last 14 days, instead of the usua l 1% event slot items that last 7 days.
4) Some unique novelty/appearance items

If it had a repeatable quest for a Soulstone Talisman it would be my dungeon of choice.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads
SuperStar

Post#9 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:14 am

Omegus wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:19 am
SuperStar wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:04 pmHV is still dont understand why ppl do it, maybe someone can explain to me
1) Fun
2) The Vale Walker set has Vanquisher-level stats (slightly higher item level) and isn't part of the ward system. Just needs the Beastlord ToK unlock.
3) People want the gold bags from speed-running it to get event-slot items with 2% stats on them that last 14 days, instead of the usua l 1% event slot items that last 7 days.
4) Some unique novelty/appearance items

If it had a repeatable quest for a Soulstone Talisman it would be my dungeon of choice.
Thank you!

1 pve fun? :p

4 anyone have pic about bork vw? (And bork fortune? I think the looking not the stat)