Recent Topics

Ads

KEEP KRAZY AND WAAAGH!

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Alanis

Re: KEEP KRAZY AND WAAAGH!

Post#11 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:30 pm

The idea of the story were way too longer but Youtube did not allow to released it. :roll:

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
Alanis

Post#12 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:02 am

Alanis

Post#13 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:32 pm

Fleetfox

Post#14 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:58 pm

Great work.

One suggestion, this game is seriously lacking in the class / dungeon guides department.

Most videos about classes are super outdated or simply non-existing.

Not to throw shade on the effort of some old guides, but they were/are pretty bad, just plain streaming and little to no explanation of the mechanics involved when it comes to dungeons.

I would be great if you or any other interested youtuber would be kind enough to invest the time in them.

One of the main reasons for requesting dungeon guides in particular is that it seems like the majority of new players (and myself included to some extent when i started playing) feel hesitant to ask for explanations on mechanics and whatnot while in a dungeon, which is in itself silly since the RoR community is really nice/helpful.

Honestly this is not surprising at all, I quit WoW years ago and the mentality back then was an absolute blitz of the dungeon, no questions asked, no talking at all, people messed up on a timer/mechanic and were simply kicked/replaced, and this behavior has been the norm for YEARS so you can't hold it against new players for not "daring" to ask for explanations on mechanics, this causes many to simply not even try to attempt a run.
Last edited by Fleetfox on Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alanis

Post#15 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:07 pm

Fleetfox wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:58 pm Great work.

One suggestion, this game is seriously lacking in the class / dungeon guides department.

Most videos about classes are super outdated or simply non-existing.

Not to throw shade on the effort of some old guides, but they were/are pretty bad, just plain streaming and little to no explanation of the mechanics involved when it comes to dungeons.

I would be great if you or any other interested youtuber would be kind enough to invest the time in them.
I really appreciate your feedback :green_heart: Some of the Content Creators about RoR has such guides such as, Evilspinre,Gurdd, Zarbix. I have some ideas about guides just need to edit it. About dangeous..hmmmm...will think about it, thank you So much my friend :)

Alanis

Post#16 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:28 pm

Alanis

Post#17 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:39 am

Alanis

Post#18 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:21 am

Ads
Alanis