Recent Topics

Ads

Xrealming Has Got to Go

Let's talk about... everything else
Manon

Re: Xrealming Has Got to Go

Post#81 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:32 pm

For me it doesn't matter which side is xrealming. It creates frustration and leads to people leaving the game altogether. In real life people do not constantly switch sides in a war and decide that one day they are on one side and the next on the other depending which side is a winning. I think that some people always want to be on the winning side and can't take being on the losing one once in a while. You need some balance and some evenings there is no balance. I only have a character on one side and that is enough for me. I don't mind dying but a whole evening of it because of xrealming is not fun. This game should be fun and I love playing when there is a lot of give and take in the game. Please don't let people who switch sides constantly ruin the game. It is unfair to presume that the warband leader is failing, yes there are band leaders that are not as effective as other but it should not be that way for a whole evening with different groups and in scenarios. That is all I am going to say. I am just trying to make the game more playable for all not just me.

Ads