Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Fort Weapon

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
rejndjer
Suspended

Re: [WL] Fort Weapon

Post#61 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:40 pm

Akalukz wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:50 pm Since this was necro'd I did some testing, IT does hit AoE (tested) it does do 25% and it does not refresh on a target, but it does not have a ICD because two targets can have debuff with 2 different timers. Tested.

Bring some balance, and put it on more Destro classes. Subjugator and Fort Weapons.
is that debuff stackable with -50% inc heal debuff from skills?

Ads
Telther

Post#62 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:50 pm

rejndjer wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:40 pm
Akalukz wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:50 pm Since this was necro'd I did some testing, IT does hit AoE (tested) it does do 25% and it does not refresh on a target, but it does not have a ICD because two targets can have debuff with 2 different timers. Tested.

Bring some balance, and put it on more Destro classes. Subjugator and Fort Weapons.

Believe procs are considered abilities, so I wouldn’t think so. Biggest one overrides

Fenris78

Post#63 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:53 pm

You cant have more than 50% inc + 50% out (for a -75% on healer healing themselves).

Similar outgoing and incoming HD never stack, only highest apply for each.

Sinisterror

Post#64 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:29 am

zgolec wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:32 pm Lets see... DoK AoE heal debuff, Chosen Aura AoE heal debuff + other classes that are viable to play with ST heal debuff...

Order... No AoE inc heal debuff on any class, some classes with heal debuff are trash and close to useless in WB+ plays [show me WB that will save spot for SW or WH when they can take BW or SLY]

Yep. Seems like destro defenitely MUST HAVE ASAP another thing to AoE heal debuff.

p.s. Should also nerf all heal classes on order just to make it easier for you...
DoK does not have Aoe HD for YEARS now. Order also gets +15% Incoming healing and WP With Exalted Defense brings WP healing to 35% + than DoK is able to Heal. No one is asking anything else but to have same Procs available.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#65 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:04 am

Telther wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:50 pm
rejndjer wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:40 pm

Believe procs are considered abilities, so I wouldn’t think so. Biggest one overrides
procs from skills(abilities) and procs from set bonuses (such as -armor reduction from rdps warlord for instance) should be stacking no?
Fenris78 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:53 pm You cant have more than 50% inc + 50% out (for a -75% on healer healing themselves).

Similar outgoing and incoming HD never stack, only highest apply for each.
ok so slayer, sw and wh (aoe healdebuff) doesnt stack with wl fort wep proc because it's limited to 50% incoming heal at worst. so if i use shadowsting on target (-50% inc heals), and WL comes, he will APPLY debuff, but effectively it won't matter (at least untill shadow sting expires/gets removed)

Ramlaen

Post#66 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:13 am

Sinisterror wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:29 am
zgolec wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:32 pm Lets see... DoK AoE heal debuff, Chosen Aura AoE heal debuff + other classes that are viable to play with ST heal debuff...

Order... No AoE inc heal debuff on any class, some classes with heal debuff are trash and close to useless in WB+ plays [show me WB that will save spot for SW or WH when they can take BW or SLY]

Yep. Seems like destro defenitely MUST HAVE ASAP another thing to AoE heal debuff.

p.s. Should also nerf all heal classes on order just to make it easier for you...
DoK does not have Aoe HD for YEARS now. Order also gets +15% Incoming healing and WP With Exalted Defense brings WP healing to 35% + than DoK is able to Heal. No one is asking anything else but to have same Procs available.
The point is destro doesn't need the proc on more classes than it already does (4 classes vs 5 on order) because it has other better aoe heal debuffs that order does not.
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky

Ashoris

Post#67 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:34 am

Akalukz wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:42 pm I guess I was asking is what is the Destro equivalent of the AoE Incoming Heal Debuff Proc on a weapon like the WL has? Is there one?
Easy answer would be: you dont need it on a proc (that only has a chance to affect a target) because the Chosen has this effect on an Aura ? You can call that imbalance ... but thats probably not what you meant :)
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Valfaros

Post#68 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:06 am

Ashoris wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:34 am
Akalukz wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:42 pm I guess I was asking is what is the Destro equivalent of the AoE Incoming Heal Debuff Proc on a weapon like the WL has? Is there one?
Easy answer would be: you dont need it on a proc (that only has a chance to affect a target) because the Chosen has this effect on an Aura ? You can call that imbalance ... but thats probably not what you meant :)
If both are equivalent and we don't need it why again is it a problem to introduce it? Shouldn't matter right? I mean if its the same and we don't need it would be rather a nerf to have it to beginn with right? Cause it's useless we already have this covered. Or make it a outgoing aoe healdebuff then. Seems fair right?

But once again this is not the problem. It's that procs on many classes are just bs in comparison. So it would be nice to adjust those.

Ads
Akalukz

Post#69 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:06 pm

Ramlaen wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:13 am

The point is destro doesn't need the proc on more classes than it already does (4 classes vs 5 on order) because it has other better aoe heal debuffs that order does not.
What 4 classes on destro has it as a weapon proc?

Chraceaxe of the Subjugator (WL)
Fortress Chraceaxe (WL)
Juvenile (WL)
Sledge of the Subjugator (WP)
Fortress Greathammer (WP)
Fortress Trollspliter (IB/Slayer)
Bigchoppa of the Subjugator (Choppa)

I am not talking about skills/spells/set bonuses etc. I am talking about a weapon proc on end-game gear.
-= Agony =-

Ashoris

Post#70 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:25 pm

iam also tired of this ... put cleanse and HDs into your picture and you know why .... never noticed how a single squig can put immense pressure on a Order grp even with "shitty equipment" while a SW cant do the same ?
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras