Recent Topics

Ads

That is ridiculous...

Let's talk about... everything else
lumpi33

Re: That is ridiculous...

Post#21 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:43 pm

CyunUnderis wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:25 pm
lumpi33 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:06 pm Do you think that she is the only good player in Bis with pocket heals and stuff? Pretty sure you can't do that on any other class. Pretty damn sure. Link ONE character from the killboard that is close to her.

Even sorcs like Mrglass that are also very very good have "only" a 30:1 ratio. Or Teefz with almost 50:1. These are already exceptional players. She has 153:1 all time and almost 1000:1 over the last month.

Nothing wrong about it? I doubt that.
She plays a lot more than them, a good part when EU is asleep and she has a very safe way to play. If she thinks the fight will be lost, she will not give it a try. If she sees an escape, she will take it. She is a really good player that doesn't want to die at all.

If we had more players approaching her level, we wouldn't have this kind of post on the server, where people think that players are either cheating or that they are playing too strong classes, without questioning oneself about his own gameplay.
Nothing wrong with that safe play. However, getting 1888:2 is kind of a problem from my point of view. In this case something is off. Why was nobody able to kill her? Im sure many tried. Why is nobody else having similar stats playing safe? Im sure there are more than one player trying to not die.

The problem lies deeper. If order for example had a mara fetch or choppa pull that playing safe wouldn't work that well. If order had dual hotting shamans + 250 toughness buffs, she wouldn't be that hard to kill. If order had more punch on ranged SWs and engi she would die more often. If order had a armor + snare prayer like doks it wouldn't be that easy for her to get away. And so on and so forth.

Saying that this is just a good player in a premade playing safe is not the only reason she is dying almost never.

Ads
Martok

Post#22 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:51 pm

CyunUnderis wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:25 pmIf we had more players approaching her level, we wouldn't have this kind of post on the server...

And there it is, the "this is because you guys all suck" trope, the default explanation for every abnormality on the server. I knew it would be proffered eventually.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Omegus

Post#23 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:55 pm

Is this one of the Sorcs that will plug pull / force crash if in danger to stop the death from showing up on the killboard?
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

lumpi33

Post#24 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:58 pm

Omegus wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:55 pm Is this one of the Sorcs that will plug pull if in danger to stop the death from showing up on the killboard?
She probably does but from looking at the SC data she probably doesn't have to.

Sofong

Post#25 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:21 pm

nature of the game is like this... farming kills.
killboard dont mean a thing if u check some regulars on killboard look at their ranked leaderboard records u will find them not even as good, mediocre at best yet they are almost always on the killboard so. killboard means they spend lots of time farming kills thats all.

CyunUnderis

Post#26 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:22 pm

Omegus wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:55 pm Is this one of the Sorcs that will plug pull / force crash if in danger to stop the death from showing up on the killboard?
No she doesn't

CyunUnderis

Post#27 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:23 pm

Martok wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:51 pm
CyunUnderis wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:25 pmIf we had more players approaching her level, we wouldn't have this kind of post on the server...

And there it is, the "this is because you guys all suck" trope, the default explanation for every abnormality on the server. I knew it would be proffered eventually.
If we had more players like her, do you think she'll have this kind of score ?

Martok

Post#28 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:29 pm

CyunUnderis wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:23 pmIf we had more players like her, do you think she'll have this kind of score?

If we had more players like 'her', we wouldn't have a server. Call that harsh if you wish, but I know what I am talking about.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Athruna

Post#29 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:39 pm

Always same story, same reaction from some incompetant players who has no clue about their classes or gameplay. Me myself I was with her during some of the fight or half of it this month. before you suggest class balance or some stupid advices please learn your rotations would you please? Almost %70+ of sorcerers in SCs that I guard or cross my path has no clue even their WOP rotation as I check for potential punts. Most of you with your limited narrow, shallow field awareness pressing your W button and bashing something on your way without even thinking what is going on around and what will come next, what is the actual situation.

As some of below average players suggested it's not about wait near WC or play safe thing. Surely you can do that too but this is not the case here as I witnessed and play/played with her. Please before you suggest something funny or imply, how about grow some IQ and awareness, watch and learn how to fight? Or learn to read SC chat? Or ask to learn as some human being can?

Some of the fights happened vs double slayer premades such as Rolgrom + Yyiu. It's not like some people suggesting they were happen during time that has no resistance. She is one of the best sorc if she is not the best. Instead of open useless topics perhaps pm in game to learn something from her? At least If I play Sorc I would do that. But the problem of most of you guys thinking it's about sorcerer. It is not. It's about perception, awareness. Doesn't matter which class she plays she will have same calculation in the field. Same goes for me, if I'm on DOK or Tank, Shaman, Zealot nothing changes. Perception and awareness comes first no matter which class is.

Some of you players who do those accusation ever played chess? Ever think of 1 step forward instead ofwhat you are doing? I suggest you start doing that instead of opening useless posts and accusing people with nonse claims and waste of class balance issues.
Last edited by Athruna on Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.

CyunUnderis

Post#30 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:41 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:43 pm Nothing wrong with that safe play. However, getting 1888:2 is kind of a problem from my point of view. In this case something is off. Why was nobody able to kill her? Im sure many tried. Why is nobody else having similar stats playing safe? Im sure there are more than one player trying to not die.

The problem lies deeper. If order for example had a mara fetch or choppa pull that playing safe wouldn't work that well. If order had dual hotting shamans + 250 toughness buffs, she wouldn't be that hard to kill. If order had more punch on ranged SWs and engi she would die more often. If order had a armor + snare prayer like doks it wouldn't be that easy for her to get away. And so on and so forth.

Saying that this is just a good player in a premade playing safe is not the only reason she is dying almost never.
You are (again) making guesses about data you don't have. Maybe SW/Engi/BW don't assist each other when they tried to face her, or they don't sync when they attack her (silence on healer, KD on her, and finish rotation). Maybe not enough WL pull, or duo WL/WH on her, ... I don't know. There is a lot of tools Order side to kill someone. And a lot of tools for both side to prevent an assist on you (M2 + Flee + AP pot, 3 x potions, Quick Escape, AoE root, Detaunt, Guard, ...) So, don't bring up a topic about faction balancing please, or provide more data/informations.