Recent Topics

Ads

That is ridiculous...

Let's talk about... everything else
Lithenir

Re: That is ridiculous...

Post#31 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:51 pm

I hate to tell you guys this, but the Sorc with 1888 kills is not on the monthly leaderboard, it's the weekly leaderboard ;)

Ads
Tuxedo013

Post#32 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:08 pm

Good old "sorc with pocket healer" stuff!

Double sorcs with pocket healers were a thing pre-gcd stuff where couple of guilds used to choke the life out of Order from t2 to t4 scenarios.They used to burn full turtle snb kotbs in a few seconds along with its guarded target. Nowdays you can easily counter sorc with a tank player that has atleast a bit of awareness with taunt and other interuption skills couple that with ct increasers from other classes and little bit of assist!

Alas, expecting any form of social interaction from pug sc is futile therefore you expect things such as this.

lumpi33

Post#33 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:08 pm

CyunUnderis wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:41 pm
lumpi33 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:43 pm Nothing wrong with that safe play. However, getting 1888:2 is kind of a problem from my point of view. In this case something is off. Why was nobody able to kill her? Im sure many tried. Why is nobody else having similar stats playing safe? Im sure there are more than one player trying to not die.

The problem lies deeper. If order for example had a mara fetch or choppa pull that playing safe wouldn't work that well. If order had dual hotting shamans + 250 toughness buffs, she wouldn't be that hard to kill. If order had more punch on ranged SWs and engi she would die more often. If order had a armor + snare prayer like doks it wouldn't be that easy for her to get away. And so on and so forth.

Saying that this is just a good player in a premade playing safe is not the only reason she is dying almost never.
You are (again) making guesses about data you don't have. Maybe SW/Engi/BW don't assist each other when they tried to face her, or they don't sync when they attack her (silence on healer, KD on her, and finish rotation). Maybe not enough WL pull, or duo WL/WH on her, ... I don't know. There is a lot of tools Order side to kill someone. And a lot of tools for both side to prevent an assist on you (M2 + Flee + AP pot, 3 x potions, Quick Escape, AoE root, Detaunt, Guard, ...) So, don't bring up a topic about faction balancing please, or provide more data/informations.
Actually I have the data and did a lot of evaluations with the killboard data. Some of them I posted, some not. Look for example at viewtopic.php?t=48946&start=200 page 21. ONE sorc had more kills than ALL engis together. That's just one example of their poor performance. The SW with the most kills did it with a cannon at the end btw.

Do you think that when playing playing a month with almost 2000 kills there is not one order group that knows how to play and assist? Yet they couldn't kill that sorc. Kinda strange, right?

Sorcs with their damage type, debuff and tactics have the better single target damage and burst. That's not a secret. SHs also have very good burst with their spiked squig. Their pet damage doesn't even show up on the total damage, which makes it look normal but it can be really nasty with the m1 and enraged pet. Magus can also do some nice burst rotation and benefits from the magical damage compared to engis physical snipe damage. Order ranged is not on par with destro ranged. Order pulls are not on par with destro pulls. Order CC is not on par with destro CC. There is nothing to argue about that. It just is. Regarding that sorc it makes it of course harder to kill someone with less ranged burst and less pulls. And as I pointed out there are other things too that helps her to survive. It's not something I made up. It's just how it is.

So before trying to discredit me, better come up with some real numbers yourself or an explaination why there is a sorc with almost 1000:1 ratio.

Martok

Post#34 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:13 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:08 pmSo before trying to discredit me, better come up with some real numbers yourself or an explaination why there is a sorc with almost 1000:1 ratio.

All other considerations being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be the truth.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Athruna

Post#35 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:14 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:08 pm
CyunUnderis wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:41 pm
lumpi33 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:43 pm Nothing wrong with that safe play. However, getting 1888:2 is kind of a problem from my point of view. In this case something is off. Why was nobody able to kill her? Im sure many tried. Why is nobody else having similar stats playing safe? Im sure there are more than one player trying to not die.

The problem lies deeper. If order for example had a mara fetch or choppa pull that playing safe wouldn't work that well. If order had dual hotting shamans + 250 toughness buffs, she wouldn't be that hard to kill. If order had more punch on ranged SWs and engi she would die more often. If order had a armor + snare prayer like doks it wouldn't be that easy for her to get away. And so on and so forth.

Saying that this is just a good player in a premade playing safe is not the only reason she is dying almost never.
You are (again) making guesses about data you don't have. Maybe SW/Engi/BW don't assist each other when they tried to face her, or they don't sync when they attack her (silence on healer, KD on her, and finish rotation). Maybe not enough WL pull, or duo WL/WH on her, ... I don't know. There is a lot of tools Order side to kill someone. And a lot of tools for both side to prevent an assist on you (M2 + Flee + AP pot, 3 x potions, Quick Escape, AoE root, Detaunt, Guard, ...) So, don't bring up a topic about faction balancing please, or provide more data/informations.
Actually I have the data and did a lot of evaluations with the killboard data. Some of them I posted, some not. Look for example at viewtopic.php?t=48946&start=200 page 21. ONE sorc had more kills than ALL engis together. That's just one example of their poor performance. The SW with the most kills did it with a cannon at the end btw.

Do you think that when playing playing a month with almost 2000 kills there is not one order group that knows how to play and assist? Yet they couldn't kill that sorc. Kinda strange, right?

Sorcs with their damage type, debuff and tactics have the better single target damage and burst. That's not a secret. SHs also have very good burst with their spiked squig. Their pet damage doesn't even show up on the total damage, which makes it look normal but it can be really nasty with the m1 and enraged pet. Magus can also do some nice burst rotation and benefits from the magical damage compared to engis physical snipe damage. Order ranged is not on par with destro ranged. Order pulls are not on par with destro pulls. Order CC is not on par with destro CC. There is nothing to argue about that. It just is. Regarding that sorc it makes it of course harder to kill someone with less ranged burst and less pulls. And as I pointed out there are other things too that helps her to survive. It's not something I made up. It's just how it is.

So before trying to discredit me, better come up with some real numbers yourself or an explaination why there is a sorc with almost 1000:1 ratio.
Your data is nonsense. What are you 5 years old? Looking at XXX kills doesn't tell anytign about the actual data occured in the fight. Who assisted what, in what accuracy, who was guarded or not etc. Please grow some IQ instead of lookign at some raw numbers.

noobwarrior

Post#36 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:17 pm

gebajger wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:21 pm He probably has a healer or 2. As long as the healers don't do damage, it will show as solokill.
Many of my 'solodeaths' on killboard are like that, zeal in the background staying out of range , not doing any damage.
As for the non solo kills, you can play it safe, always guarded, always healed and stay in keeps, warcamps....it's doable, just sounds boring.
HaHa that sounds after a child. of Thorbold that he fathered..^^^haha

Kaelang

Post#37 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:20 pm

Closing the witch hunt... get it? Sorc? Witch Elf? I make myself laugh even when I'm closing threads.

If you want to report individuals and find something suspicious looking on the Killboard, please bring some additional context direct to GM's. Posting on the forums and creating these types of threads aren't it.

Without going into detail - at this time there is nothing actionable within this thread for any party involved.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.