Recent Topics

Ads

Shadow Warrior movie

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Whyumadbro

Re: Shadow Warrior movie

Post#11 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:34 pm

Nice video dude !

Ads
noobwarrior

Post#12 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:20 pm

reynor007 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:51 am
Detangler wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:12 pm That was you all this time??

Great, I get to watch another one of these and worry that I'm going to be on your highlight reel somewhere :lol: :lol:

Good show, though. I always enjoy watching your vids, even though you mostly beat up on Destro :)
thanks, honestly lately I have to hide the name, there are a lot of people who like to run after me in 6+ people
SuperStar wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:23 pm Very cool vid maybe with the worst class in the game (imo)!

Thank you for sharing!

Ps:
Dear Relife!

Now i know why you changed your name 😂 <3
SW is weak compared to many classes, especially the shaman, sham needs a nerf of career points
how often should the character get another nerf.. learn to play better instead of starting a new one every time..!!
It's not my fault if you're just victims

reynor007

Post#13 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:22 pm

noobwarrior wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:20 pm
how often should the character get another nerf.. learn to play better instead of starting a new one every time..!!
[/quote]

dude, it's true, there are shamans on the server who are many times better than you, and I'm one of them
the fact that the shaman has 62.5% detaunt is not correct, it was fixed at the office, because it's too strong
25% damage for each attacking skill and the ability to cast skills on the run seriously ****? on the office, in order to get + 25% damage, you had to accumulate 5 career points and they were spent completely
now it's permanent 25% damage
but I don't think you'll understand anyway
P.S.
you are very good at running in a heal set
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

noobwarrior

Post#14 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:46 pm

reynor007 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:22 pm
dude, it's true, there are shamans on the server who are many times better than you, and I'm one of them
the fact that the shaman has 62.5% detaunt is not correct, it was fixed at the office, because it's too strong
25% damage for each attacking skill and the ability to cast skills on the run seriously ****? on the office, in order to get + 25% damage, you had to accumulate 5 career points and they were spent completely
P.S.
[/quote]

for the 1k time.. I only have warlord setup.. that again twice.. once as a DPS and the other as a def.. hahaha but everyone thinks I would use the heal setup.. :lol:

reynor007

Post#15 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:11 pm

noobwarrior wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:46 pm
reynor007 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:22 pm
P.S.
for the 1k time.. I only have warlord setup.. that again twice.. once as a DPS and the other as a def.. hahaha but everyone thinks I would use the heal setup.. :lol:
[/quote]

very educational, use full tough talismans, and use ONLY healing and defensive tactics
congratulations, you are a complete healer)
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

reynor007

Post#16 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:13 pm

Avernus wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:43 am
Well...that was actually interesting and worth to watch, ty. The only thing i want to ask - can you show your gear/ RR points? I can tell there is at least futile strikes 3/4 and probably 2/3 hp bonuses from armor sets but still - it's quite good damage output (by SW standarts :/).
2blood/3vanq/3sent
futile strikes 3/4
range crit 4/4
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Twyxx

Post#17 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:50 pm

Nice one

Avernus

Post#18 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:37 am

reynor007 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:13 pm
Avernus wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:43 am
Well...that was actually interesting and worth to watch, ty. The only thing i want to ask - can you show your gear/ RR points? I can tell there is at least futile strikes 3/4 and probably 2/3 hp bonuses from armor sets but still - it's quite good damage output (by SW standarts :/).
2blood/3vanq/3sent
futile strikes 3/4
range crit 4/4
ty

Ads
lumpi33

Post#19 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:44 am

Knocknock became Knockednocked :lol:

Nice video. Howerever it was mostly a compilation of winning scenes. Never saw you miss eyeshot and good WEs use the evade M1 then it's game over. You didn't show fights vs tanks or guarded targets either where SWs do almost no damage. In reality a lot of fights went in favor of the enemy.

PS: regen should be affected by heal debuffs.

reynor007

Post#20 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:06 am

lumpi33 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:44 am Knocknock became Knockednocked :lol:

Nice video. Howerever it was mostly a compilation of winning scenes. Never saw you miss eyeshot and good WEs use the evade M1 then it's game over. You didn't show fights vs tanks or guarded targets either where SWs do almost no damage. In reality a lot of fights went in favor of the enemy.

PS: regen should be affected by heal debuffs.
I had many battles with tanks, but I think no one will be interested in watching 3 or more minutes of a tank kite
there are classes that simply cannot be killed on SW and nothing can be done about it
and yes of course, on SW I died a lot more than on magus or WH
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+