Recent Topics

Ads

Need Help Editing Enemy bars in-file, in-game doesn't work

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GrishnakBlagtoof

Re: Need Help Editing Enemy bars in-file, in-game doesn't work

Post#11 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:53 am

sullemunk wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:45 am you have "logs off" in the debug window....
Uhm...no i don't... :mrgreen: :shock:
Brb
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

Ads
Xergon

Post#12 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:22 pm

Spoiler:
GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:43 am
Xergon wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:19 pm Very strange, do you get any errors in debug window when addons are loading ? /d would show those errors.

Nope. None....

Turn on debugging, and check which errors have you checked to show, most critical are the red ones from Error Messages

but if it will still not show errors then you can turn on Warning/Debuf/Events aswell
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#13 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:58 pm

That's just the start of it all.....so looks like it simply can't find what it needs. I've gone in, deleted it everywhere in my Warhammer folders, reinstalled it and still the same issue.....
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

Xergon

Post#14 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:09 am

Hmm very strange error, i would try changing place of the game folder. Copy whole warhammer folder into something like C:\RoR and check if still has issue, check access rights to whole folder too.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#15 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:34 am

Xergon wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:09 am Hmm very strange error, i would try changing place of the game folder. Copy whole warhammer folder into something like C:\RoR and check if still has issue, check access rights to whole folder too.
I had great hope, but I forgot the main factor.....my luck...it sucks...so this, of course, didn't work for me. I don't know what to do. Can anyone suggest an add-on that's as close to enemy as possible? The stock UI is great, but I like parts like the group bars and icons overhead, so I know from a distance what I'm with and against.

I wonder if someone could just take some parts to enemy, break them up and make them usable without dependancies?

Just a random though. I realize that could be a lot of work for someone.
At the very least, thank you for taking your time to help me, I appreciate it, truly....
Even IF youz a stinking' Ooomie....

WAAAGH!!!
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996