Recent Topics

Ads

DPS Shaman Gear Roadmap

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
bw10

DPS Shaman Gear Roadmap

Post#1 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:18 pm

hi - looking for gearing and spec advice

i just completed bloodlord at rr52. my gear is:

7/7 bloodlord
bloodlord weapon
bloodmoon ring
genesis aspect + remnant
senti ring

how do i tali this? what to put in senti ring? how do i spend rr?

my priorities are roam>sc>surf

Ads
Toggle

Re: DPS Shaman Gear Roadmap

Post#2 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:22 am

I’ve got a post up in the Greenskin section that has some discussion about BIS for DPS shammy that you could look at. I run max crit, but there are others that advocate for going max magic power. The discussions are in that thread.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

noobwarrior

Post#3 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:36 pm

Toggle wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:22 am I’ve got a post up in the Greenskin section that has some discussion about BIS for DPS shammy that you could look at. I run max crit, but there are others that advocate for going max magic power. The discussions are in that thread.
you say it.. bro max: :D :twisted: 460Magic power..

Bozzax

Post#4 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:43 pm

Max crit build (burst) works and max MP build works (sustain) . Problem occurs when ppl are referring to builds as crit builds that are +20-30% crits and lack other burst tactics. The latter also perform most convincingly with a 2h bg spamming CD + mrd running deeply impaled
Last edited by Bozzax on Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

noobwarrior

Post#5 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:46 pm

I've tried all the builds.. with mp and max 60% crit..!!.. I still hold the record with the mp build.. 3 sec burst* 11699.. than io, MP is better^^

Bozzax

Post#6 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:57 pm

Max Crits buils will burst more consistently on non target dummies. Mp is fine tho
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

noobwarrior

Post#7 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:04 pm

you can prove that to me, i already posted it.. with MP.. and another player with crit.. i'm ahead.. my mp build isdtr a bit better*post DPS -build shaman*

noobwarrior

Post#8 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:06 pm

Ads
Bozzax

Post#9 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:13 pm

Obviously a MAX mp build with 1% crit will produce the highest possible burst that is undisputed

The real requirement of a solid burst build is being able to replicate a burst reliably outside of test dummies

Sulorie

Post#10 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:29 pm

Bozzax wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:13 pm Obviously a MAX mp build with 1% crit will produce the highest possible burst that is undisputed

The real requirement of a solid burst build is being able to replicate a burst reliably outside of test dummies
The whole discussion is totally artificial too and has no relevance for actual pvp. You are usually not waiting for Focused Mind for faster skill spam or use bubble tactic for additional damage, because you have no slot for it. I doubt the OP wants to max "highscores".
Dying is no option.