Recent Topics

Ads

Lost Items

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
tarsionia

Lost Items

Post#1 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:07 pm

Hi
got a purple seed from a dungeon a few days ago. after logging in today, I unfortunately had to find out that this seed is gone at once.
maybe someone could help me? don't feel like farming this seed again.
Many thanks in advance

Kind regards

Ads
lemao

Re: Lost Items

Post#2 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:35 pm

tarsionia wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:07 pm Hi
got a purple seed from a dungeon a few days ago. after logging in today, I unfortunately had to find out that this seed is gone at once.
maybe someone could help me? don't feel like farming this seed again.
Many thanks in advance

Kind regards
Rip bozo Seed

Gangan

Post#3 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:21 am

Lost items will not be restored. It's a policy on this server.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

tarsionia

Post#4 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:06 am

I did not destroy this seed myself. but he was gone from one day to the next. so it wasn't my fault. If it was my fault, then I can understand it. but unfortunately not like that.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:23 am

We don't replace or refund items for any reason. It's just not a service we offer.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

zayabis

Post#6 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:21 pm

people spend their personal time playing on this server, and you administration doesn't give a damn about it. great approach no wonder that there are fewer and fewer people on the server

Sulorie

Post#7 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:35 pm

zayabis wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:21 pm people spend their personal time playing on this server, and you administration doesn't give a damn about it. great approach no wonder that there are fewer and fewer people on the server
Good boy :lol:
People spend their personal time to code a game for you to play in your personal time. What effort you value more?
Dying is no option.

tarsionia

Post#8 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:43 pm

I understand everything and thank you very much for your great work. I will farm the seed again. no problem. but how can this happen? is just out of interest

Ads
zayabis

Post#9 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:08 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:35 pm
zayabis wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:21 pm people spend their personal time playing on this server, and you administration doesn't give a damn about it. great approach no wonder that there are fewer and fewer people on the server
Good boy :lol:
People spend their personal time to code a game for you to play in your personal time. What effort you value more?
we need to value the time of the two sides. but alas, this is not the case on the part of the administration.

ceefus

Post#10 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:41 pm

What would it take to investigate how an item disappeared from a character? I'm out of the loop, but isn't your every action as a user apparent to those hosting the service?