Recent Topics

Ads

Jewelry for All Elves?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
dtjror

Jewelry for All Elves?

Post#1 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:08 pm

I play each elf class. Currently only my SW is 40, but the others are getting close. SW has 2 Gen BL and T2 Emp. My understanding is that 2 Gen Sent and Sov is BIS for SW.

Is this the same pattern for all the classes? If it matters, my SM will be WW/GWM, AM EoV/StW, and WL WA/FtW.

Ads
lemao

Re: Jewelry for All Elves?

Post#2 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:52 pm

Thats correct, 2 gen + sov + sent is usually BIS until you get the triumphant/victorious ring

dtjror

Post#3 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:50 pm

lemao wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:52 pm Thats correct, 2 gen + sov + sent is usually BIS until you get the triumphant/victorious ring
And until that? Are BL and T2 emp good subs for other 2 pieces?

dtjror

Post#4 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:27 pm

Actually, the Fortune’s Baubles set looks really good for any melee at 35. Agree? Casters it seems don’t get any good set until Warrant at 36.

BluIzLucky

Post#5 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:42 am

I would not spend genesis crests on anything other than Genesis jewellery..
below 40 just get from quests/ToK unlocks (see https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... hp?t=13566)
Or green from vendors
Or fleshrender or Gunbad or the lvl 36 blue/purple with ap/morale per sec from AH.

Personally if you have that many alts (and like them all), I'd start with Victorious ring on AM for dps or WL (if your build does not need 6p sov) once you have sov on all, the sent to vict/tri upgrade on SM is very small.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70