Re: Data Mining the Killboard Scenarios | Jan 2023

Post#31 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:52 am

SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER WHITE_LION WHITE_LION WHITE_LION
great.... thats what i expected.

Ads
JohnnyWayne

Post#32 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:05 am

Sofong wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:52 am SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER WHITE_LION WHITE_LION WHITE_LION
All of these are heavy premade players with a ton of simps backing them. Also xrealmer. Statistically they would be removed as outliers.

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#33 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:12 am

they are not outliers if they're in every game. oh well, only poor people that have to grind their chars play these scs anyway... how about you remove renown gain in scs, then we see how people like them? :laughing:

inoeth
Suspended

Post#34 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:35 am

JohnnyWayne wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:05 am
Sofong wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:52 am SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER WHITE_LION WHITE_LION WHITE_LION
All of these are heavy premade players with a ton of simps backing them. Also xrealmer. Statistically they would be removed as outliers.
lol "statisticly" but in reality you have to deal with these ppl and also these classes are chosen because they are superior to other classes...
how much more proof do we have to bring till something is done about this plague?

Ashoris

Post#35 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:53 am

Iam not sure what you cite here ... but the list with the best W/L ratio is full of people who log on their Toon only if they are in a full premade with good Players and setup.
Also you will not find WH's and rdps in this category because these are classes you tend to play solo or in smallman too.

On the other hand a lot of the good destru Players also queue solo or duo and therefore have less wins but overall more Kills and deathblows ... SORC SORC MARA SQUIG ...

Data mining is fine but what you do is just taking a random number to validate your Bias without putting it into context.
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Rowanmantle

Post#36 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:37 am

I wholeheartedly agree, we need a 7 day lockout. Bigger bonuses for picking a realm/faction and staying with it.

Also no premades allowed in sc's or open rvr. Only pug warbands without comms. Then, finally RoR will be a safe space to enjoy again.
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

inoeth
Suspended

Post#37 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:45 am

i will never understand what "xrealming" has to do with anything...

Tesq

Post#38 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:53 am

So jumpy wl and op slayer in victory row nothing new.
Sorc db stealer, nothing new

Ads
Sofong

Post#39 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:18 pm

Ashoris wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:53 am
Iam not sure what you cite here ... but the list with the best W/L ratio is full of people who log on their Toon only if they are in a full premade with good Players and setup.
Also you will not find WH's and rdps in this category because these are classes you tend to play solo or in smallman too.

On the other hand a lot of the good destru Players also queue solo or duo and therefore have less wins but overall more Kills and deathblows ... SORC SORC MARA SQUIG ...

Data mining is fine but what you do is just taking a random number to validate your Bias without putting it into context.
nothing..... im sure they are there its becos they look cute.

Paxsanarion

Post#40 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:44 pm

Rowanmantle wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:37 am
I wholeheartedly agree, we need a 7 day lockout. Bigger bonuses for picking a realm/faction and staying with it.

Also no premades allowed in sc's or open rvr. Only pug warbands without comms. Then, finally RoR will be a safe space to enjoy again.
The sarcasm is strong with this one…….lol

Lockouts would just hurt the game as there are a certain percentage of folks that play both destro and order and we need those folks to be able to change sides in order to promote progression on the battlefield. The only time swapping sides or large order or destro number change annoys me a bit it is during a keep siege/zone lock or fort battle…unless there is already a mechanism to prevent that :-)