Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 11/01/2023

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Fenris78

Re: Patch Notes 11/01/2023

Post#11 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:00 pm

Ruin wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:27 am Hello, I belived that the number of Genesis Crests is bound not to the Type/Colour of the bag, but rather to the number of Crests inside. So regular RvR bags have in White bag 8 crest and 1 Genesi and Gold Bag have 40 crest and 5 Genesis Shards. But in Fort Bags when i recive a purple bag i have 48 crest but only 4 Genesis. So in terms of Genesi crest the amount gained threw better "quality" bags, ex.: Fort or City the ammout of genesis will not change?
Yes, although war crests are multiple of 8/12/16 respectively for RvR/Forts/Cities, Genesis currency is always 1 to 5 per bag color.
Hence it's generally better to pick Genesis crests from RvR bags only, if you need both currencies.

Dont forget to do the city quest when you get to level 40, and renown 40/50/60/70/80 (cant remember exactly wich steps), you will get a free 3 or 5 genesis tokens to help you buy Subjugator and jewels.
Quests are located by Librarian, Altdorf library, upstairs level (dunno for Destro side, should be in Sacellum), and City Lords (EIther Karl Franz or Dwarf/Elf Lords).

Ads