7 B
8 B
9 A
10 A

Ads
zulnam

Re: Quick fan-base poll 2023

Post#42 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:56 pm

Personally I'm looking forward to the Class and ability revamp that will allow for easier and faster class changes.

I've always considered balance changes to be some of the freshest content the game can get for it's state.

New capitals were nice, but no siege. So I guess my second wish would be to finally see the new capitals included in the campaign.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Scottx125

Post#43 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:04 pm

zulnam wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:56 pm Personally I'm looking forward to the Class and ability revamp that will allow for easier and faster class changes.

I've always considered balance changes to be some of the freshest content the game can get for it's state.

New capitals were nice, but no siege. So I guess my second wish would be to finally see the new capitals included in the campaign.
Agreed with balance changes, whenever that will be.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Aethilmar

Post#44 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:40 pm

Ninjagon wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:51 pm Hi. No matter if you are veteran or newbie, destruction, order or both, you play this avesome game.
So, tell us what YOU do like or prefer in 10 quick questions and I will do the summary in 10 days from now.

A: New content first? <> B: Fix bugs first?
A: More PvP content? <> B: More PvE content?
A: New end-game weapons? <> B: New armor/jevelery sets?
A: Higher damage? <> B: Better defence and heals?
A: Easy xrealming? <> B: Harder xrealming?
A: Class and ability rewamp? <> B: Faster and more often class and ability rewamp?
A: Focus on veterans? <> B: Focus on new players?
A: Stronger or longer control abilities? <> B: Longer and more control immunities?
A: Population balance? <> B: Let's be free and zerg?
A: Focus on massive fights? <> B: Focus on small scale content?
First, thank you for attempting to put together some player data. Even if it isn't acted upon it is still useful.

However, if you do polls like this in the future please attempt to use more "neutral" language on the questions.

For example, "zerg" is an inflammatory term. A better formulation of question #9 would have simply been "Focus on maintaining population balance or allow unlimited numbers to join a side at any time"

Or for question #5 "xrealming" has a lot of different meanings to a lot of different people. The answers you get here will mean nothing to the people who look at this data. One possible better formulation (depending on what you are actually asking), is "Players should be allowed to switch sides freely on any given day or players should have to choose a side for a given day". Alternatively, "Players should be allowed to join the underpopulated realm any time they want or players should have to pick a side and stick with it for several hours".

Anyway, my answers where it makes sense or I have an opinion:

1. A
2. A
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. A
7. B
8. -
9. B
10. B

Grimmzard

Post#45 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:26 pm

1.A
2.A
3.A
4.A
5.B
6.A
7.AB
9.A
10.A

Cenobite

Post#46 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:54 pm

1.B
2.A
3.B
4.A
5.A
6.A
7.A/B MAINLY B
8.A
9.A
10.A

I hope these changes get made, for the greater good/ longevity of this game we all know and love.

Belanoite
Suspended

Post#47 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:28 pm

What I want is not listed:

X - The end of the role "healer".

Baaldr

Post#48 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:47 pm

1. Getting bigger bugs sorted such as ability bugs I feel should be prio 1.
2. Both
3. I dont really care to much about gear, though balancing the sets we already have would be nice.
4. I think the power of defence is slightly to high mostly the armor stacking.
5. I think xrealming is fine.
6. YES this is the biggest for me having the same meta for long gets very boring. Say what you will about afew years ago but it brought alot of passion to the game:)
7. Bit of both maybe?
8. I think CC in general is good as it is.
9. I think it's fine as is.
10. Smallscale!

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#49 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:51 pm

A: Working on Bugs faster that has impact would be best, developing new content along as well
A: Both. Original Lotd I loved Tombs/Tovl because you could invade and be invaded when doing Tovl/Tombs and get rewards if you succesful invade or defense. Colossus/Original King instances are PvE content id like to see again, maybe because amazing Loots.
A: New Wpns/Sets/Jewelry and dont have to be endgame.Would be great if there was 2 Universal Sets Offensive/Defensive that has pocket,event item,Wpn,Jewelry,Belt,Cloak and Trophy 7-Piece sets. All pieces would drop in scs/rvr or RvR Influence Reward.
A: We are missing Procs without ICDs,Aoe HDs,1.15GCD(this is how it was live..) and we are missing 8 dps from highest wpn when comparing to rr80 Sovereign Live. Basically missing 12dps = 60Mainstat because rr75 wpns came if you want include those. Slower gameplay favouring healers/casters and SO MUCH Crit has been taken away while still having access to trivial blows and Reduced chance to be crit. Combine these two into same. 5rr points 5% - crit dmg + 15rr points 20% - critical dmg -10 Chance to be crit. Cap it at that.
A: Everyone should play both sides imo
A: Same thing?
A: Focusing on both ofc. These dont have to cancel eachother out.
A: Stronger and more tactical CC. First need to get ridoff 24ae cap and back to 9.
A: Smarter ways to play in rvr and WHY are we running boxess from Flag that does nothing really but spawn that box for u to take to somewhere? Man i would love Champs+Hero mobs guarding Bo's again, and just no box running pls, click NPC box runner much more yes pls.
A: By focusing on Small-Scale stuff (this game is balanced 24v24 and that is smallscale) So it should be more like 1 WB+ fighting 24-48. 4-12 Would fight 12-18 etc all around the map is Optimal. Not like it is now EVERYONE in 1 big blob killing everything spammin aoe with no skill and no fun involved. It's sad.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ninjagon

Post#50 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:50 pm

The RESULTS from 19.01.2023 are on topic.

Thanks for participating and have fun in the game!
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler: