Recent Topics

Ads

New and looking for people to play with!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ninjagon

Re: New and looking for people to play with!

Post#1 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:00 am

HI, and good luck to find a proper guild.
(We play mostly EU prime time, so probably look elsewhere.)
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Ads
CozyFren

Post#2 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:15 pm

If you play in Order side, The Jempire could be a good fit for you. Very friendly guild that helps out new players and runs regular rvr and pve groups. There are quite a few of us on during your play times so just pm one of us for invite if you’re interested. Only real requirement is the ability to listen in discord during organized groups.

bittrio

Post#3 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:27 pm

louis22 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:56 pm Hello everyone, like the title says I'm new and looking for a guild to play with.

I'm a recent refugee of Wow and a long time Warhammer fantasy fan. I was hoping to find a guild willing to work with me while I level and learn the ropes.

I have a lot of MMO experience and love healing. I'm not really tied to a specific faction or role currently. I was gonna base my choice on the responses I get.

I'm on the eastern seaboard of the united states so generally I'll have free time weekday evenings (5pm-2am EST) and all day weekends.

I look forward to playing with you all!
Welcome!

I recently came back to the game myself. Seems like there's a decent amount of NA players coming back for the Waaar!!!!!
78 Shaman
45 Chosen
40 Squig Herder
40 Bright Wizard

Digital dollars are free to create.