Recent Topics

Ads

RVR Stats

Let's talk about... everything else
Vaul

RVR Stats

Post#1 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:32 pm

I made this scraping killboard - hope that is okay with devs! ofc I will stop if not.

https://www.rvrstats.additionweb.co.uk/

It tracks kills in oRVR every half hour with some data. Plenty of potential so would welcome feedback and ideas. Going to be a mess on mobile atm.
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

Ads
BluIzLucky

Re: RVR Stats

Post#2 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:08 pm

Cool stuff :)

It's a bit broken (or not dynamic) at the moment? Especially on phone.

I'd like to see graph trending kills (or kill credit %) hourly/daily/weekly by realm, guild and class, the current summaries are fine but not very digestable
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Phantasm

Post#3 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:57 pm

Another tool for xrealmers to hop on dominating side /justkidding
Great addition to killboard, nice idea.

Scottx125

Post#4 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:59 pm

Could be nice instead of showing kills it shows K/D as a ratio (in regards to guilds).
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Vaul

Post#5 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:50 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:59 pm Could be nice instead of showing kills it shows K/D as a ratio (in regards to guilds).
I did think about that and will v.likely do it for Classes. But for Guilds I would not want to discourage fighting and wholesale slaughter for the sake of limiting deaths and managing K/D ratio.
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

Avernus

Post#6 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:30 pm

i wish to see the amount of pulls/successful pulls for WL/Mara. I wonder how "balanced" the ratio will be?

dalen
Developer

Post#7 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:45 pm

I'd be happy to accept contributions for adding stats and stuff to the main killboard, the web part of it is open source: https://github.com/dalen/killboard

Some might need more things added to the server side API. But that could likely be done, even though I've been kinda busy with other stuff lately.
Source Developer

drbaker

Post#8 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:59 pm

Interesting to see that even a 5 to 10% population difference seems to equate to the more populous side having 2 or 3 times as many kills. Though i guess the popularity of blobbing may be the real reason.

Ads
Scottx125

Post#9 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:32 pm

Vaul wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:50 pm
Scottx125 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:59 pm Could be nice instead of showing kills it shows K/D as a ratio (in regards to guilds).
I did think about that and will v.likely do it for Classes. But for Guilds I would not want to discourage fighting and wholesale slaughter for the sake of limiting deaths and managing K/D ratio.
I'd argue not showing kills/deaths and only showing K/D ratio is better. It abstracts peoples actual performance and just gives them a general idea of how well they are doing. If you show kills all that means is people will want to ever increase their kill number. If you show their deaths, it means people will want to reduce that as much as possible. If you prevent people knowing exactly how many people they've killed or how much they've died. It makes it harder for them to judge what they need to do and just makes them play better in general. But it's up to you.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Garamore

Post#10 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:02 pm

Id argue just showing just kills is better so we get some action in the lakes.
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore