Re: RVR Stats

Post#21 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:10 pm

nice to know im subpar SW with my 0.7 KD ratio :D

Ads
JohnnyWayne

Post#22 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:59 pm

fontin wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:18 pm Image
These values change greatly every day. So far, there is not enough data. Oh and keep in mind, it is RvR, so the k/d greatly depends on time of day / organised wb activity. Especially in low amount of data scenarios.

fontin

Post#23 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:10 pm

JohnnyWayne wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:59 pm
fontin wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:18 pm Image
These values change greatly every day. So far, there is not enough data. Oh and keep in mind, it is RvR, so the k/d greatly depends on time of day / organised wb activity. Especially in low amount of data scenarios.
oh ofcos they are, right. :lol:

Emissary
Community Management

Post#24 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:52 pm

Shows the disparity of different time zones and the ratio of kills (renown/crest) gain.

Does show my poor kotbs is at least avg on the k/d ratio lol; poor tanks.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

pawnsacrifice

Post#25 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:31 am

Vaul wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:49 am
pawnsacrifice wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:37 pm
Vaul wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:32 pm I made this scraping killboard - hope that is okay with devs! ofc I will stop if not.

https://www.rvrstats.additionweb.co.uk/

It tracks kills in oRVR every half hour with some data. Plenty of potential so would welcome feedback and ideas. Going to be a mess on mobile atm.
What happened to it? Did it get restarted? Not showing 24 hour data
Making something new and broke it. Fixed now. New stuff soon!
Thanks! I really like your site it's handy! I can see how much actions going on before even logging

JohnnyWayne

Post#26 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:09 am

Emissary wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:52 pm Shows the disparity of different time zones and the ratio of kills (renown/crest) gain.

Does show my poor kotbs is at least avg on the k/d ratio lol; poor tanks.
k/d is probably not a good stat for tank / heal performance :)

Can't get anything else out of rvr though, maybe SC stats are a better option there.

lumpi33

Post#27 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:15 am

Pretty cool stuff. Ive seen that you have added new stuff. Neat!

Can you please add an explanation on how you calculated the values?

Id also like to see a long term population graph like it is shown in the zone tracker. It would be also interesting for scenarios. How many pops, how many pug and standard SCs, how many won by order/destro, which careers are playing scenarios the most, which getting the most kills/deaths/protection/healing/etc.

Great Job!

Vaul

Post#28 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:59 am

lumpi33 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:15 am Pretty cool stuff. Ive seen that you have added new stuff. Neat!

Id also like to see a long term population graph like it is shown in the zone tracker. It would be also interesting for scenarios. How many pops, how many pug and standard SCs, how many won by order/destro, which careers are playing scenarios the most, which getting the most kills/deaths/protection/healing/etc.

Great Job!
Cheers mate. Not sure I will do much with detailed Scenario data for now I'm afraid. You can see Kills etc for careers atm but not win/loss/scoreboard stuff. But population trends is on the agenda next!

I sent you PM btw did you see?
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

Ads
lumpi33

Post#29 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:02 am

Vaul wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:59 am
lumpi33 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:15 am Pretty cool stuff. Ive seen that you have added new stuff. Neat!

Great Job!
Cheers mate. Not sure I will do much with detailed Scenario data for now I'm afraid. You can see Kills etc for careers atm but not win/loss/scoreboard stuff. But population trends is on the agenda next!

I sent you PM btw did you see?
Oh hey! Im sorry, didn't see the PM. Pretty busy atm and not much time. If you have questions about queries I can assist but I think you have figured it out already. Only thing I noticed about the API is that for certain filters the query becomes very slow. Gotta play around with them to see what works best. In some cases for example it is faster to limit the query to 20 max results for faster responses. Time filters are also very slow. I think the DB is missing search indices.

Try to get in contact with Dalen to get it into the Killboard to make it more popular. Without easy access people will not know or forget about it. You also need Dalen to extend the query API for your needs.

Cheers!

Vaul

Post#30 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:19 pm

Great Job!
How the Career Stat values are calculated, hopefully total kills, assists, deaths is self explanatory.

For the "metric" ...
  • Get all players of a certain career, e.g. Slayers.
    Sum their kills, assists and deaths from Killboard.
    Calculate each Slayer's Kill/Death ratio (KD)
    Find the median value (sort them from highest KD to lowest, exclude outliers, and take the Slayer in the middle)
    And do the same for the other metrics i.e. (Kills+Assists)/Death ratio (KAD) and Damage% per Death (Damage% is amount damage to done to a victim which I'm sure you've seen on Killboard)
I've done a lot of updates and tweaks lately and still collecting the data but I think it's close to ready (version 1 at least) and there are some interesting things popping out for sure.
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)