Recent Topics

Ads

Heavily Buff Low End gear to remove barrier to entry and create balance! While still honoring established players.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
shrredhn

Re: Heavily Buff Low End gear to remove barrier to entry and create balance! While still honoring established players.

Post#51 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:40 am

Sinisterror wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:12 am
Cyrylius wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:00 am
shrredhn wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:34 am

Not getting vanq on your healer is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I don't care what prereqs you get.
Not getting vanq is perfectly fine, and I'd very much like to hear your reasoning on why it shouldn't be.
Vanq is second best healer set in game? well if you dont count Triump/Vict. Ap proc + lesser cast times proc is easily better than everything except full sove for SH/AM. Crit immunity for you + def target along with AP proc = Nice. But Full Vanq on any healer is really good and you will perform better than people in BiS who are not as good players.
Not even worth explaining to the guy.

Ads
dtjror

Re: Heavily Buff Low End gear to remove barrier to entry and create balance! While still honoring established players.

Post#52 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:14 am

Sinisterror wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:12 am
Cyrylius wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:00 am
shrredhn wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:34 am

Not getting vanq on your healer is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I don't care what prereqs you get.
Not getting vanq is perfectly fine, and I'd very much like to hear your reasoning on why it shouldn't be.
Vanq is second best healer set in game? well if you dont count Triump/Vict. Ap proc + lesser cast times proc is easily better than everything except full sove for SH/AM. Crit immunity for you + def target along with AP proc = Nice. But Full Vanq on any healer is really good and you will perform better than people in BiS who are not as good players.
And Vanquisher is so much better than Sentinel that it's worth farming thousands of crests to get? Healers are so in demand for CnT you could probably do all 4 runs as fast as lockouts permit.

But hey, if you're an Uber min/maxer and you want the very best at every step of the way, all the more power to ya. Just don't tell everyone they have to be like you or they suck.

malark

Post#53 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:04 am

imho you can skip vanquisher probably
honestly invader is so good for DOK
it's so good I never save up for sovereign

as far as doing what the o.p says I think the game would benefit the most from balance changes first and foremost
starting with rampage and then evaluating witch hunter and white lion respectively for overtuning

Fallenkezef

Post#54 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:19 am

malark wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:04 am imho you can skip vanquisher probably

as far as doing what the o.p says I think the game would benefit the most from balance changes first and foremost
starting with rampage and then evaluating witch hunter and white lion respectively for overtuning
Nerf Destro pulls before looking at rampage please.
Alea iacta est

Detangler

Post#55 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:43 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:19 am

Spoken like a true Order main that doesn't play tanks ever.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Fallenkezef

Post#56 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:07 pm

Detangler wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:43 pm

My main is a tank :)
Alea iacta est

Alubert

Post#57 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:18 pm

Very good idea but I think Ruin's proposal is even better regarding the possibility of raising the level of existing sets starting even with decimator set. Generally there would be no better sets just different ones.
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

Detangler

Post#58 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:54 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:07 pm

Then why do you care about pulls? gettin free immunity from a Choppa isn't a good thing when you get yoinked a whole 10 feet?
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#59 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:52 pm

Detangler wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:54 pm
Fallenkezef wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:07 pm

Then why do you care about pulls? gettin free immunity from a Choppa isn't a good thing when you get yoinked a whole 10 feet?
Oh yeah, getting pulled into the zerg and getting steamrolled is so fun and engaging.....
Alea iacta est

Alubert

Post#60 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:04 pm

As a mian char choppa i will be very happy remove GTDC (free immun) from the game and give choppa SL ID eqivalent.
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+