Recent Topics

Ads

Spike lag in game

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
MaxHayman
Management

Re: Spike lag in game

Post#11 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:00 pm

Battlefield wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:04 am Until 2020, there were no such lags in wb, I then played quietly even on the old PC...
If this is true we can try and see what was changed at the time to cause this. If you have any more details it would be appreciated.
Max Hayman

Ads
Battlefield

Post#12 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:24 pm

MaxHayman wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:00 pm
Battlefield wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:04 am Until 2020, there were no such lags in wb, I then played quietly even on the old PC...
If this is true we can try and see what was changed at the time to cause this. If you have any more details it would be appreciated.
if I joined the group after the warband in the fortress, then the lags continued anyway and I had to restart the game client. Maybe it's counting stats or buffs, the game checks it too often or maybe it is bolster, i think it is CPU issue.

i don't know it's just a guess, possible the game now for the warband has a separate calculation of stats and buffs from 1 character or group or the calculation of buffs and stats in the warband does not occur in groups, but all at once. By the way, even being at a distance from the members of the warband, the lags do not disappear anywhere.

That's my intuitive theory :D and you can try to make a warband like in the scenarion divided into groups to check it...

rolandoz

Post#13 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:13 pm

Same for me :///