Recent Topics

Ads

[Suggestion] Marauder starting armor for Chosen and vice versa

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
IVendettaI

[Suggestion] Marauder starting armor for Chosen and vice versa

Post#1 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:18 am

Since both classes have the same body, it might be a good idea to have both starting armors available to have more skin possibilities. Like this montage :

To make a gladiator chosen !

Thank you !

EDIT : Make it colorable too.

Thank you again :lol:

Ads
space44

Re: [Suggestion] Marauder starting armor for Chosen and vice versa

Post#2 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:26 am

so young. so naive. you ask for things that wont be given. but you risk the things you have to be taken away.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

nocturnalguest

Post#3 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:19 am

space44 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:26 am so young. so naive. you ask for things that wont be given. but you risk the things you have to be taken away.
wise words. hope its not on bugtracker

Lilim
Community Management

Post#4 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:51 am

Hello *wave*

IVendettaI

Post#5 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:41 am

space44 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:26 am so young. so naive. you ask for things that wont be given. but you risk the things you have to be taken away.
It's quite funny that you blame me for that when you made a topic to say how to get it. the item is on me, you can't see its name or where I got it. and then... If it were to disappear, so be it. In the meantime, I would like to use this item with nice pants :lol:

EDIT : Oh yes I wanted to add one last thing: I haven't seen anyone using the item in question. everyone has a boring generic chosen skin. What does it mean ? I have to hide from having a particular item because otherwise it will be my fault if it is removed? The item is cool, I use it and I show it. If everything has to be generic at all costs, so be it. Everything will be generic and boring but the game will stay good :lol:

But the game will be better with a Marauder pants for Chosen haha !

Wiede

Post#6 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:43 pm

They will never learn... :(

btw. am i the only one with a working NB version?

Cheers!

Omegus

Post#7 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:22 pm

Ah yes: Warriors of Chaos, with their status and power predominantly coming from their hell-forged armour, not wearing their hell-forged armour
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

IVendettaI

Post#8 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:45 pm

Omegus wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:22 pm Ah yes: Warriors of Chaos, with their status and power predominantly coming from their hell-forged armour, not wearing their hell-forged armour
Oh yes it's true. You have to roleplay because otherwise some people won't be happy... Ah and the warriors of Khorne? It is true that they exist! And then it's true that the chosen has no protective auras around him... Anyway, it's a sacrilege to have pants (with a big belt), really :lol:

Ads