Recent Topics

Ads

Furriksson's Pick (Order)

Let's talk about... everything else
Pearlpetalbee

Post#1 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:46 am

The Pick is a quest from Karaz-a-Karak (abv. KaK New Dwarf city)
The pick reward is a pocket item in increasing gold gain 5%
The original quest giver was Ulrimm Thoreksson, The Forge 19K 32K, KaK
But I checked on Jan29,2023 it was changed to << Master Ranger Elgrin Deadeye 39K 31K, KaK tavern >>.

The pick quest contains 2 parts :
(It is needed to finish the first one in order to have the 2nd quest offered by the npc giver)

(1) Get "In Search of Wutroth" Quest by Master Ranger Elgrin Deadeye 39K 31K, KaK tavern.
It asks to talk with a guy in Ekrund and to search a plant called Wutroth on the ground (red area location shown on map)
The search includes maps from T1 dwarf to Butcher Pass pve area.

Then go back to KaK Ulrimm Thoreksson, The Forge 19K 32K, KaK, it gives a blue weapon.

(2) After finished the "In Search of Wutroth" Quest, talk to Ulrimm Thoreksson, The Forge 19K 32K, KaK again.
He gives you a new quest "Oathkeeping",
It is to get the barrel of wine from master brewery and take it to Black Fire Pass Chapter 12.
The quest is easy and just fly and run by express delivery.

The quest "In Search of Wutroth" is a quest for XP level 38 to complete it.
If you are lower XP level e.g. XP level 25, you can still pick it from Master Ranger Elgrin Deadeye and run it.
But the quest chain will stop at the tier of your level till you are higher and it appears again.
E.g. XP level 25, the quest chain will stop at Black Fire Pass.
When you were level 32 or higher, go back to Black Fire Pass Ch12 to get the quest and continue.

It was the same when you paused the quest.
Go back to the previous pve warcamp to get the quest again and continue.

Hints: Click the plant and RUN :)

Ads
snowdeck125

Re: Furriksson's Pick (Order)

Post#2 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:46 am

I just want to really thank you for this post. There was next to nothing online about this quest on the order side. You rock!

Burschi

Post#3 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:14 am

something similar available for Destro side?
and many thanks for the summary, very helpful.

sleer40k

Post#4 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:00 am

hey!
great post. Thank you!

Is it relevant now in 2024? i'm lvl 40 and both questgivers have no quests for me. I don't have them in my tome either.
There is a possibility that I completed them couple years ago but I doubt that I would destroy the pick since can't find it..

Absinth

Post#5 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:17 am

Burschi wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:14 am something similar available for Destro side?
and many thanks for the summary, very helpful.
There is the same quest, if i remember correctly the starting chain is "Once n future git" that forces you to search for mushrooms, then it allows you to pickup another quest (if i remember right its somewhere in the green hall at the top of the map in k8p) that gives you that pickaxe, the 5% more gold is not really worth it tho...
sleer40k wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:00 am hey!
great post. Thank you!

Is it relevant now in 2024? i'm lvl 40 and both questgivers have no quests for me. I don't have them in my tome either.
There is a possibility that I completed them couple years ago but I doubt that I would destroy the pick since can't find it..
The quest should still exist, but the pocket item itself is not really useful unless you do a lot of pve farming.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert