Recent Topics

Ads

[CHOSEN] Now I'm starting to have some fun

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
bittrio

[CHOSEN] Now I'm starting to have some fun

Post#1 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:33 pm

Leveling my 32 Chosen through SC's and just found Downfall. It's been a lot of fun running up to squishies and knocking them down and punting them across the map with Repel, but I have a few questions.

If I knock them down with Downfall, are they immune to other knockdown/knockbacks for 30 seconds or can I use Repel?
What's the quickest way to melt an enemy?
Currently I use Downfall, Dizzying Blow, then spam Cleave. Is this the fastest most damaging abilities a Chosen has?
78 Shaman
45 Chosen
40 Squig Herder
40 Bright Wizard

Digital dollars are free to create.

Ads
Skullgrin

Re: [CHOSEN] Now I'm starting to have some fun

Post#2 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:16 pm

This post has the info you need regarding crowd control immunity.

Don't forget to create a /wave macro to use whenever you punt someone off a bridge or cliff, it makes them love you even more when you do this. :lol:
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Belanoite
Suspended

Re: [CHOSEN] Now I'm starting to have some fun

Post#3 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:34 pm

bittrio wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:33 pm
If I knock them down with Downfall, are they immune to other knockdown/knockbacks for 30 seconds or can I use Repel?
How do you know: Go to IC and hit the NPC test dummy. Each ability will give the enemy a status, just use them on test dummy. If you have Buffhead (and you should use this addon) the buff will show up the enemy's head. Then you'll find by yourself how and when apply every ability.