Recent Topics

Ads

Which is the easiest class in the game?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Florian90210

Re: Which is the easiest class in the game?

Post#11 » Tue May 16, 2023 3:38 pm

In terms of buttons shadow warrior and kotbs are easiest classes. But if you want to enjoy the game and have everything it's witch elf or hunter. You decide when to attack, you can kill any class 1on1, you rarely die because you have all the tools to escape ever existed in a game. You can stun, disable, vanish, pounce, jump back.
Shaman is OP too btw, dots with crazy damage, puddles, heal. It's easy and op at same time.

Ads
vekkth

Post#12 » Tue May 16, 2023 4:31 pm

SNB Chosen, your 3 buttons are auras that you press only once, and after that its very straight forward.

Alubert

Post#13 » Tue May 16, 2023 6:40 pm

Knight.
Very easy to use and, unlike CHOSEN, does not require any rethinking of the build at all.
2h spec: ap aura, 10% crit debuff tact, 15% more heal tact, kd, if you feel tough enough swap rugged to aoe snare.
snb: ap aura, aoe snare, dirty trics, 15% more heal tact, kd, stagger.

Unfortunately, playing his Chosen counterpart you have more options but none of them will be even half as effective as Knight's not requiring 10 IQ capabilities.
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

zulnam

Post#14 » Tue May 16, 2023 7:21 pm

Easiest classes are Knight and Chosen.

They have little in the way of active buttons to press or combos.

They are also heavily group oriented and you will be sought after, if you choose to play the role of a tank every now and then. This will mean you will also get a hang of how organised play works.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Zxul

Post#15 » Tue May 16, 2023 8:27 pm

On the side note, at least chosen (and would say kotb as well, but hadn't played one) isn't actually the easiest class to play, or has least buttons to play, unless you are playing a guardbot.

On chosen, in addition to usual tank stuff (Taunt, Challenge, Guard), you need to think which auras to use (at least one usually should be swapped to deal best with the situation), you need to choose when and who to use ToP on, you need to choose which spammable to use on current target (which type of dmg is better to deal with the target- spirit or physical, do you want spirit dmg to ignore armor or do you want to bypass parry, do you want to get ap drain in), if in party when to use ToT to maximize burst, etc. Compared to bg for example, which I also have, which just has a long rotations which do not actually require a decision making.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Nickalispicalis

Post#16 » Mon May 29, 2023 4:43 pm

On the Destro side, Chosen.

The classes I tried first included, Zealot, Shaman, DOK, Magus, Sorcerer, Archmage.

When I rolled a Chosen it felt like I was playing a different game. The survivability is out of this world. You feel like you are indestructible.

Some may say, you can't compare Robe wearing classes with a tank. Besides, you have healing, self-heals. Well, the DOK ihas medium Robes and plenty of healing and it is not anywhere in the same area code as the Chosen. I found that I had to pick my spots. Play midfield. If I tried to rush in with the tanks, I wound up dead. In addition, all the healing the world doesn't help when you are cc'd and have no abilities.

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#17 » Tue May 30, 2023 6:45 am

Sapblatter wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:00 pm Maybe a shadow warrior might be a good shout, class has a lot of skills but very few button since it used stances.
yes definitely try shadow warrior, best class for new player

:lol: :D :lol: :D

agemennon675

Post#18 » Tue May 30, 2023 7:53 am

Choppa/Slayer, Kotbs/Chosen and RP/Zealot everything else have more class mechanics
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Ads
Ruin

Post#19 » Tue May 30, 2023 8:28 am

Would also say that SH in big shooting or Bouncing is pretty strait forward.