Recent Topics

Ads

Scenario Rework

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
DiMakss

Re: Scenario Rework

Post#91 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:20 pm

No, don't touch it. You can't solve the problem by adjusting the numbers, such as +3 minutes before surrender vote, changing quest requirements, etc.
It's also funny to see a premade player complaining about unbalanced scs.
The only problem is the population problem, sc's is almost perfect when the online is big.

Ads
rejndjer
Suspended

Post#92 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:30 pm

lemao wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:57 am
rejndjer wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:15 am poor premades :( almost 10 pages of crying in less than 3 days. nice. must mean you lack cannon fodder to farm in your profesional scenarios? hahaha

how about trying to play an actual competitive online game? xD
Playing with 5 other friends means playing "professional" these days ? :D
Im sorry to you that some people enjoy to play MMOS with other people instead of playing alone all day.
well i guess scenarios are only played by friends these days :O

lemao

Post#93 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:34 pm

DiMakss wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:20 pm No, don't touch it. You can't solve the problem by adjusting the numbers, such as +3 minutes before surrender vote, changing quest requirements, etc.
It's also funny to see a premade player complaining about unbalanced scs.
The only problem is the population problem, sc's is almost perfect when the online is big.
Well atm it´s mostly unbalanced for solo players. If you read the post it would acually benefit the non premade players aswell.
But sure lets keep it as it is right now, let premades keep farming pugs instead of facing more equally matched premades or balanced setups , this is what most people want guessing from these comments. Enjoy keep getting farmed then 8-)

lemao

Post#94 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:38 pm

rejndjer wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:30 pm
lemao wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:57 am
rejndjer wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:15 am poor premades :( almost 10 pages of crying in less than 3 days. nice. must mean you lack cannon fodder to farm in your profesional scenarios? hahaha

Playing with 5 other friends means playing "professional" these days ? :D
Im sorry to you that some people enjoy to play MMOS with other people instead of playing alone all day.
well i guess scenarios are only played by friends these days :O
They are played by people who want to play together in an MMO and solo players, which is both totally fine.
Still doesn´t make them "professionals" for grouping up in a team based game ;)

DiMakss

Post#95 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:41 pm

lemao wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:34 pm Well atm it´s mostly unbalanced for solo players. If you read the post it would acually benefit the non premade players aswell.
But sure lets keep it as it is right now, let premades keep farming pugs instead of facing more equally matched premades or balanced setups , this is what most people want guessing from these comments. Enjoy keep getting farmed then 8-)
Don't project your experience, please. Also, these are 2 completely different issues - balancing premade vs pug and balancing sc. If you have problems with premades - just make sc q only for solo, instead try to make the composition of randoms more balanced - premades will still win.

Asderas27

Post#96 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:49 pm

With how much you seem to complain on forums, i doubt you are competitive in any game.
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

Sofong

Post#97 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:51 pm

we already have perfectly balanced scs, its called group ranked, i wonder why the pros dont q for it.

DiMakss

Post#98 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:55 pm

Sofong wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:51 pm we already have perfectly balanced scs, its called group ranked, i wonder why the pros dont q for it.
I think the topic can be closed.

Ads
Detangler

Post#99 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:29 pm

I'd like there to be an indicator on the scenario summary window similar to World of Tanks and other games that gives a little number next to players that are in a party together. Getting tired of seeing people throwing around that the enemy is doing coordinated duos in discordant when its just a small playerbase and you're getting the same people hitting queue because they won the last one.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Scottx125

Post#100 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:41 pm

Detangler wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:29 pm I'd like there to be an indicator on the scenario summary window similar to World of Tanks and other games that gives a little number next to players that are in a party together. Getting tired of seeing people throwing around that the enemy is doing coordinated duos in discordant when its just a small playerbase and you're getting the same people hitting queue because they won the last one.
Like the DPS healer indicator? I like that idea.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.