ravezaar

Re: Patch Notes 24/02/2023

Post#41 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:59 am

salty tears so sweet tasting
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
Kendaric

Post#42 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:49 am

Sulorie wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:53 am And still one side gets farmed each SC. The end results are the same.
Maybe that's the case in T4 due to the extreme gap in power level between a fresh 40 and someone at 40/rr70 +, but at least in midtier scenarios it seems to work well.
And judging from the complaints of certain players, it was definitely a step in the right direction.

Everdin

Post#43 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:46 am

Hitting the game with a big hammer to fix minor problems is not a good idea. Removing duos will have bad impact on a lot of players. (the one that really qued two and not these "premade").

You are not willing to force solos in a premade but kicking some dudes playing duo together in front of the running train because of some screaming snowflakes.

There was the idea to stop priorizing duos in the orther thread it would have been the better way to scatter "premades" around the big numbers of Skirmish Scenarios.
These low skilled not breathworthy premades are still there, they are queing solo now and get teamed with 3 or 4 people together.
Like someone wrote before, sill one side farming most of the time, question is what the next excuse for failing to play as a team will be.
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

lemao

Post#44 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:36 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:05 am Please make a pug version of weekend scens.

The discordant change is a step in the right direction but the weekend scen premades farming pugs is killing this game. It is a living hell for pugs.

If you want ppl to come back to the game, weekend scens are a good tool for that but the constant farming by premades v pugs makes it terrible for everyone.

Even when you make a premade, it still seems to queue against pugs majority of the time, and it still at 500-0 surrender at 11:00 min.
Imo you should only be able to run solo into RVR. Disable creating groups and warbands, you can only enter scs solo by urself.
Now let´s get real....No, the event sc is NOT supposed to be a pug SC, it´s meant to play as a group.
Also it sounds like premades ALWAYS get to face pugs which is not true at all, there were like 5 "premades" on each side yesterday EU prime time and it was double premade vs double premade plenty of times, awesome and fairly even fights.

If you want to have success in the weekend event sc either put in an effort to form a group or queue outside of primetime to avoid guilds who enjoy to play together.

Dackjanielz

Post#45 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:05 pm

i'm a big fan of skirmish and i often play with a friend, we now simply join solo and end up in the same game anyway.

So those that are crying are probably the abusers, boo hoo.

Sulorie

Post#46 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:15 pm

Dackjanielz wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:05 pm i'm a big fan of skirmish and i often play with a friend, we now simply join solo and end up in the same game anyway.

So those that are crying are probably the abusers, boo hoo.
You don't sync drop with your friend, correct? I mean you wouldn't want to get into the same SC to farm those true solo players with your duo?
Dying is no option.

Tanski

Post#47 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:02 pm

Now that pug sc is solo make every other sc require 6 to que. This will put and end to pug v premade crying , and make actual 6 man’s have more competitive fights.if you form 6 and have pugs filled fighting double premade it is very frustrating. Maybe people will actually make use of /5 and get into the right discord servers. I don’t think anyone wants to farm rdps pugs for hours it gets boring very quick

Including weekend sc. This is a group based game
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

lemao

Post#48 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:22 pm

Tanski wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:02 pm Now that pug sc is solo make every other sc require 6 to que. This will put and end to pug v premade crying , and make actual 6 man’s have more competitive fights.if you form 6 and have pugs filled fighting double premade it is very frustrating. Maybe people will actually make use of /5 and get into the right discord servers. I don’t think anyone wants to farm rdps pugs for hours it gets boring very quick

Exactly...and also increase the rewards for premade scs so people start to build more groups.

Ads
Magusar

Post#49 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:04 pm

Here we go again.
Its a big mystery secret for me (not only for me), why not a good matchmaking something like this:
Premade against premades and pugs vs pugs priority- double/triple/quadro premades with double/triple/quadro premades, double/triple/quadro pugs against /triple/quadro pugs at first matchmaking's "scan", if not right conditions-just do double/triple/quadro premades against dobule/triple premade+pug group. Continue decreasing of "right condtitons". If conditons so bad-just a standart messy q "All what we have in same basket" what we have rigiht now. Same for the setups 2 2 2 and 1 3 2 for pugs, if not enough ppl of required roles in q-just pop what we have atm.
Instead that we have this discordant thing, which, obv, not working as conceived. Premades (Premades?), who just sign up for discrodant at 123(they will continue to do this,don't flatter yourself, mb it would be a bit harder for them, but its not a remedy,change for the sake of change), disbalance at setups, separate qs for all and dead sc's timezone in total,when population not so big for separating ppl etc. Not sounds like safespace,right?
By the way, I almost forgot-this dsicordant thing, dont worked in one more direction- one time i qued at standart scs with my party (5 man at that moment) and we have a Nordenwatch with ppl, which i saw only on skimishes. At next day i qued solo on my sorc to discordant skirmish and have pop Nordenwatch again, but against double party of order.
When was Pyramyd's of Settra's event i qued solo to discordant skirmish on my marauder and have a standart event sc (1 premade in des side and 2 on order, I doubt very much that they all decided to q as premades at discordant at the same time). Why did I say that- some sc's which have in standart list of scs and at dsicordant router have the same q for pugs and partys. Goodluck with that knowlege.
Last edited by Magusar on Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drukar Netherlord
SL 87
WH 87
Marauder 84
Sorc 83
Eng 82
WL 82
Chop 81

Sulorie

Post#50 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:07 pm

Tanski wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:02 pm Now that pug sc is solo make every other sc require 6 to que. This will put and end to pug v premade crying , and make actual 6 man’s have more competitive fights.if you form 6 and have pugs filled fighting double premade it is very frustrating. Maybe people will actually make use of /5 and get into the right discord servers. I don’t think anyone wants to farm rdps pugs for hours it gets boring very quick

Then we have basically group ranked and you know how alive it is. Furthermore it will extend queue times for groups by a lot.
Dying is no option.