Recent Topics

Ads

[Tanks] 61 rr def 2h weapons

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Alubert

[Tanks] 61 rr def 2h weapons

Post#1 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:28 pm

Tanks 61 rr defensive 2h weapons should be changed. The main def 2h tanks statistic is parry. Unfortunately the weapon has other bonuses too weak to carry. Defensive counterparts 61rr Guardian's Direblade of Anathema with dungeons like avoid proc weapon or speed buff proc weapon are definitely better. It would be nice if they replaced one of the bonuses with a parry bonus.
E.g. instead of -4% armor pen ---> 4% - 6% parry
Or instead of 60 wounds ---> 4% - 6% parry
Or instead of -4% CTBC ---> 4% - 6% parry

Finally, let me remind you again that the most important statistic of a defensive tank is parry!!!
Currently no one is using these weapons.
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

Ads
Earthcake

Re: [Tanks] 61 rr def 2h weapons

Post#2 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:17 pm

I do use it on my BO, and I love it. But not on any other tank.

Cyrylius

Post#3 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:25 pm

Alubert wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:28 pm Tanks 61 rr defensive 2h weapons should be changed. The main def 2h tanks statistic is parry. Unfortunately the weapon has other bonuses too weak to carry. Defensive counterparts 61rr Guardian's Direblade of Anathema with dungeons like avoid proc weapon or speed buff proc weapon are definitely better. It would be nice if they replaced one of the bonuses with a parry bonus.

Finally, let me remind you again that the most important statistic of a defensive tank is parry!!!
To provide a counterargument, the bonuses on those weapons are already useful for a 2h tank, and you can't give enough parry to outperform the reactionary proc anyway, so even if you changed that i don't think many players would use it.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

Alubert

Post#4 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:10 pm

Cyrylius wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:25 pm
Alubert wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:28 pm Tanks 61 rr defensive 2h weapons should be changed. The main def 2h tanks statistic is parry. Unfortunately the weapon has other bonuses too weak to carry. Defensive counterparts 61rr Guardian's Direblade of Anathema with dungeons like avoid proc weapon or speed buff proc weapon are definitely better. It would be nice if they replaced one of the bonuses with a parry bonus.

To provide a counterargument, the bonuses on those weapons are already useful for a 2h tank, and you can't give enough parry to outperform the reactionary proc anyway, so even if you changed that i don't think many players would use it.
You're just looking at it from a BG perspective. Not every tank is so lucky and has a max 30% parry tactic that stacks up with Reactionary proc.
For Chosen and IB Reactionary proc doesn't give anything because 10% parry from reactionary doesn't stack with parry skill.

I will repeat again because not everyone understands that the most important statistic for def 2 tank is parry. Consequently, a defensive weapon should include such a component.
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

Cyrylius

Post#5 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:42 am

Alubert wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:10 pm
Cyrylius wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:25 pm

You're just looking at it from a BG perspective. Not every tank is so lucky and has a max 30% parry tactic that stacks up with Reactionary proc.
For Chosen and IB Reactionary proc doesn't give anything because 10% parry from reactionary doesn't stack with parry skill.

I will repeat again because not everyone understands that the most important statistic for def 2 tank is parry. Consequently, a defensive weapon should include such a component.
It's not a BG perspective. There is no piece of gear with avoidance bonus higher than 3 (6 if we count sent jewels). Sent weapon proc gets you 10% bonus. even if SC weapons could get you twice the highest basic bonus it would still be less than reactionary proc AND wouldnt buff dodge and disrupt. So the change would make SC weapons less unique without making them better than sent ones.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

vanbuinen77

Post#6 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:14 am

Weapon stats are fine for what it does
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman