Recent Topics

Ads

Advice on class guides

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
VorpalTango

Advice on class guides

Post#1 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:37 pm

Hi! I’m a player returning to the server after a couple of years, and I’ve found some changes in the game. Currently i’m torn between Zealot (i have a lvl 25) or start a WP/DoK, but i can’t find any updated guides. What of these class are most needed? I’ll be mostly playing alone until find some guild, but I want to do keeps and orvr in a future. I’ll appreciate any advice. Sorry for the bad english! :mrgreen:

Ads
reyaloran

Re: Advice on class guides

Post#2 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:45 pm

First off welcome back to the game. As far as healing is concerned the only real changes to the meta is the addition of snb DoK which is mostly focused on small party healing while allowing a small amount of damage, and the nerfs to armor leading to most healers stacking either toughness or wounds for their tali slots. while I cant post an updated healing guide for the other 2 classes I am a rr81 zeal and can confirm that they are heavily used in wbs due to our heal buff, burst st heals, and strong aoe healing.

For build advice for zeal this is the current build and tactics used for mastery (https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 0,589,8584). For renown max your futile strikes, then your heal crit, then 2 ranks of deft defender and 1 rank of either wounds or toughness. When you hit 40 grab the redeye set for the ward but grab the vanq set for healing (its nearly on par with bis). your final build will end up as 5 sov, 3 sent, 1 triump. when selecting the pieces focus on stacking heal crit as high as it can go.

Scottx125

Post#3 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:19 am

You didn't look very hard, literally towards the top of the Empire section: viewtopic.php?t=48132
And anything written within the past 2-3 years is up to date. There have been little to no balance chances in that time period.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

VorpalTango

Post#4 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:25 am

This will go straight to the favorites session. It’s much more complete and clear than expected. Especially on the talis part, which didn’t have idea. Thx a lot for the advice mate! 🙌🏻

VorpalTango

Post#5 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:34 am

Scottx125 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:19 am You didn't look very hard, literally towards the top of the Empire section: viewtopic.php?t=48132
And anything written within the past 2-3 years is up to date. There have been little to no balance chances in that time period.

Oh i miss that, was looking more for the Zealot part, but is good to know that older builds are still valid. Will take a look to that link. Thx!