Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Elf movement speed bug

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
MisssMe

Witch Elf movement speed bug

Post#1 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:56 pm

Good morning
I have a problem with my character, he doesn't run as fast as the other players and suddenly in RVR even on a mount I end up behind the WB. I don't think I have any spells or settings that prevent me from going slower than someone on the same mount as me.
Thank you.

Ads
Bosli

Re: Witch Elf movement speed bug

Post#2 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

If you do .getstats you see your movement speed, compare that with other players. If it's different (with same mounts), post a ticket in the bugtracker. If getstats shows the same numbers, you can still post it on the bugtracker, but preferably with a video of you running next to another player in a straight line for longer than just a couple seconds, or do .gm in-game and when one is online, ask if they can help you test it.

Edit:
I just checked to not remember it wrong. The .getstats movement speed ("Speed", second to last entry) when not mounted should say 100, when on a 60% mount it should say 159.

MisssMe

Post#3 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:29 pm

I will see that thank you.

lumpi33

Post#4 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:18 pm

MisssMe wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:56 pm Good morning
I have a problem with my character, he doesn't run as fast as the other players and suddenly in RVR even on a mount I end up behind the WB. I don't think I have any spells or settings that prevent me from going slower than someone on the same mount as me.
Thank you.
Switch to 32 bit client in patcher settings. The default is 64 bit I think. The 64 bit version is actually also 32 bit but they removed the frames per second limit. However, WAR is having problems when the fps rate goes above 100fps. Slower mounts in some cases and weird NPC animations like walking backwards. The 32 bit one has the 100fps still in place and no issues.

Long story short: the 64 bit client is bugged, use the 32 bit one and the issues should be fixed.