Recent Topics

Ads

Weekend Events - Add Solo Option

Let's talk about... everything else
nocturnalguest

Re: Weekend Events - Add Solo Option

Post#61 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:14 pm

Avernus wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:32 am I have a question - what premade you should create to fight destro melee train premades if you are not a slayer? Or WL. Not even a hatman. You are, for example, SW.
The most efficient and toxic for regular SCs&roaming i believe would be kotbs/ib snb (ideally with 8 main sov piece) + rSW+BW/DPS AM/engi (pick any 2 of those, possible to even x2 excluding engi but considering SW) + AM/WP + RP.
If you wanna fight them in 6v6 then go with the unforgettable classics of kotbs + sm + asw + wl + rp + am. works like a swiss clock.
1-3-2 ranged you can play either skirmish or fester, need to build up synergies within your group depending on other DPSs. 2-2-2 you go melee yourself and wreck them.
CyunUnderis wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:07 pm - Knight/IB or SM/WL/aSW/RP/AM or WP (can be S/B)
- Knight/WL/BW/SW/RP/AM or WP (Book)
- Knight/BW or SW or Eng/BW/SW/RP/AM or WP (S/B perma-guarded or Book)

Vanquisher is enough for all this classes
And this i second as well.

So you go with like kinda anything of order classes. aSW+WH i believe is your very least priority for 2-2-2 tho, but it will still work decently if played well, just not as good as other options.

Good luck!

Ads
Ashoris

Post#62 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:53 pm

Avernus wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:32 am I have a question - what premade you should create to fight destro melee train premades if you are not a slayer? Or WL. Not even a hatman. You are, for example, SW.
You have to start with a good KotBS and a decent punt game :) (unfortunately this is also dependant on others because immunities can completly ruin it )
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

lemao

Post#63 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:10 pm

The same what destro can do vs an order meele train, playing rsh+ sorc with a chosen to punt.
On order you would play bw + rsw with a kotbs.

Magusar

Post#64 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:23 pm

Shanell wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:14 am
Magusar wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:15 pm In time to time im coming to forum and reading topics like this.
"Sweety premades", "They wanna farm only pugs", "Abusers","Exp for new players" etc.
And its make me laughing, but my face hurts from smiling already.
It doesn't make me laugh. I just stopped playing months ago and now waiting for upcoming class changes to see if they will be viable for soo play. And it seems like there are a many players like me. Not ones that are waiting for changes but ones that stopped playing.
This is about ppl, who believes (or trying to convince others) that the main reason for the lack of fresh blood is a merit of premades, which playing weekend events scs. Despite the fact that these part of these people do not find it vile to kill lowbie 5-8 times in row, ambushes them, chasing them, for fights they obviously can't win. Why? Because they can. Funniest thing- its not a crime, this ppl are entitled to it, not prohibited, new players are full members of rvr, if u see enemy player-u can kill it, mercy/ignoring is already your choice. But you shouldn't complain about lack of new blood, shifting the blame to other ppl, who dares to play not the way you want. This premades mostly play on t4- overwhelming majority of new players not coming for t4 or coming to it with a big dismorale and soon left.

So why im laughing, when im seeing new topic like this at forum, which have component "Exp for the new players, pls separate premades from us, cuz new players."? The reason is simple-shaping blames and guilty to others. How sad Everdin, if u want to see new ppl in this game-help them, guilds, guids, specfic rewards, make things clearer etc.
Drukar Netherlord
SL 87
WH 87
Marauder 84
Sorc 83
Eng 82
WL 82
Chop 81

chovudal

Post#65 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:28 pm

nocturnalguest wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:14 pm
The most efficient and toxic for regular SCs&roaming i believe would be kotbs/ib snb (ideally with 8 main sov piece) + rSW+BW/DPS AM/engi (pick any 2 of those, possible to even x2 excluding engi but considering SW) + AM/WP + RP.
If you wanna fight them in 6v6 then go with the unforgettable classics of kotbs + sm + asw + wl + rp + am. works like a swiss clock.
1-3-2 ranged you can play either skirmish or fester, need to build up synergies within your group depending on other DPSs. 2-2-2 you go melee yourself and wreck them.
CyunUnderis wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:07 pm - Knight/IB or SM/WL/aSW/RP/AM or WP (can be S/B)

And this i second as well.

So you go with like kinda anything of order classes. aSW+WH i believe is your very least priority for 2-2-2 tho, but it will still work decently if played well, just not as good as other options.

Good luck!
Laughing my ass off, obv. u r just a theorist and dont play those combinations
..vanqu is enough ...lol
btw thats not an answer or excuse for this inacceptable bad matchmaking or why dont open an solo option for all sc
go rank if u wann a mess up and dont play like a chicken, thats what zerging is about, and pls no more repeating of its a team play, thats not true-> respect playstyle, and AoR was always a smallscale and solo game too
Yours sincerely Geheimrat Chovu

Eng 85+ | SL 84+ | SM 84+ | WL 83+ | IB 82+ | WP 80+
(Eng RR100 on live - Carroburg/ Karak Norn -)

Magusar

Post#66 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:29 pm

Rdps not in favor in competitve sector of this game, exept sh or dps shammy (with great effort-SW). If purpose not playing and be top premade of annihilators at this world- play what u like. Some good setups u can see at others posts.
Maybe you are lucky and you will rarely get upset. Or if been more lucky even never upset, just because its just a game.
Drukar Netherlord
SL 87
WH 87
Marauder 84
Sorc 83
Eng 82
WL 82
Chop 81

Avernus

Post#67 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:09 pm

lemao wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:10 pm The same what destro can do vs an order meele train, playing rsh+ sorc with a chosen to punt.
On order you would play bw + rsw with a kotbs.
You do realize the fact that SH can kite the melee train while SW can not? And i'm not even talking about the damage...

nocturnalguest

Post#68 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:16 pm

chovudal wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:28 pm Laughing my ass off, obv. u r just a theorist and dont play those combinations
..vanqu is enough ...lol
btw thats not an answer or excuse for this inacceptable bad matchmaking or why dont open an solo option for all sc
go rank if u wann a mess up and dont play like a chicken, thats what zerging is about, and pls no more repeating of its a team play, thats not true-> respect playstyle, and AoR was always a smallscale and solo game too
Dont choke ty
Obviously you are not up to date. And i do (and did) play 6men group roaming oRvR as kotbs/ib/rp in 1-3-2 with various dps setups and best to my liking was bw (with rkd), dps am (puddle), engi (+15% dmg). Considering alot of your previous whine in regards to engi i suspect you trying to say something in that regard, but you better focus and try to make your point and claim something.
In regards to "..vanqu is enough ...lol" (hic!) Cyun mentioned you have something to oppose? Vanq is a balanced set from which chars start to function, yes, and your point was what?
As for the rest of your incoherent mumbling i have only 1 thing to say i guess - either sober up or https://www.deepl.com (along with alot of popular AIs as well) is there to help you.

Ads
Avernus

Post#69 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:23 pm

nocturnalguest wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:14 pm
1. The most efficient and toxic for regular SCs&roaming i believe would be kotbs/ib snb (ideally with 8 main sov piece) + rSW+BW/DPS AM/engi (pick any 2 of those, possible to even x2 excluding engi but considering SW) + AM/WP + RP.

2. And this i second as well.

3. So you go with like kinda anything of order classes. aSW+WH i believe is your very least priority for 2-2-2 tho, but it will still work decently if played well, just not as good as other options.

Good luck!
1. Assist party eh? Nothing new here, sometimes it does work...if you have 2 party to to hold the line. If you are not - your elements just gonna be picked one by one, there is no order rdps who can kite like SH, the moment you are getting serious focus - you are probably dead. And i'm not even talking about sc like ekrund where can lose by default.

2. Can't say i agree with vanq being enough to do something. Definetly not for aSW.

3. Yeah, the best option is a ...well, slayer...(for aSW).

No, i'm not saying that this thing is impossible, but for a few months of playing i've NEVER seen a premade with SW who did good against destro melee groups.

Avernus

Post#70 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:26 pm

Magusar wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:29 pm Rdps not in favor in competitve sector of this game, exept sh or dps shammy
Yeah, i know. It's just the fact that when SW was called a trash on live i didn't feel that way then. But when SW is called trash in RoR i DO feel that way too. And it frustrates me beyond reason.