Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] why ASW dont have snare skills?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Everdin

Re: [SW] why ASW dont have snare skills?

Post#21 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:14 pm

Rapzel wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:46 pm Where is the on target crit increase or the spammable heal debuff on mSH?
You sure want a SW mirror? Order-Warbands would be glad to see aoe removed from SH
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Ads
rejndjer
Suspended

Post#22 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:28 pm

CyunUnderis wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:16 am
rejndjer wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:36 am
CyunUnderis wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:49 pm

You have a snare (sure in a different posture, but you have it). For your information, WH/WE don't have a melee snare as well.

Also, snare can be provided by the rest of your group (if you don't play alone).
if WH/WE dont have snare, how do i get snared by them? :O
Like I said, " WH/WE don't have a melee snare as well."
They have a ranged snare (65 ft) that will slow only if you got hit in the back. If you strafe, you won't be snare.
i didnt know this, thx

Rapzel

Post#23 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:49 pm

Everdin wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:14 pm
Rapzel wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:46 pm Where is the on target crit increase or the spammable heal debuff on mSH?
You sure want a SW mirror? Order-Warbands would be glad to see aoe removed from SH
Believe they are busy complaining about pulls. mSH still seem to be rare.

Detangler

Post#24 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:58 pm

As an order player, it must be terrible going up against a class that has an ability that can bypass all your defenses and morale defense abilities with the touch of a button.... Do witchbrew WEs melt warbands, too?
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Aethilmar

Post#25 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:29 pm

Detangler wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:58 pm As an order player, it must be terrible going up against a class that has an ability that can bypass all your defenses and morale defense abilities with the touch of a button.... Do witchbrew WEs melt warbands, too?

Now I know we've reached the end of the line as every conversation ends on GTDC/Rampage.

Moderators can close it now. :twisted:

/thread

Ashoris

Post#26 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:08 pm

Avernus wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:03 am
Sinisterror wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:43 am I thought that 30% would be okay because it has no CD so it's spammable but 40% is okay too imo.
Well, since it's a tank feature to keep you permasnared, maybe it isn't supposed to be spammable. As far as i know, the standart for mdps is 5s snare 10s cooldown (and mSH snare is like that too).
That wasnt a tank only feature on live just a custom idea on this Server. long live the Git :)
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

wachlarz

Post#27 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:10 pm

Ashoris wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:08 pm
Avernus wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:03 am
Sinisterror wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:43 am I thought that 30% would be okay because it has no CD so it's spammable but 40% is okay too imo.
Well, since it's a tank feature to keep you permasnared, maybe it isn't supposed to be spammable. As far as i know, the standart for mdps is 5s snare 10s cooldown (and mSH snare is like that too).
That wasnt a tank only feature on live just a custom idea on this Server. long live the Git :)
Weak Wl long time have 10sec slow 5 sec cd...

Ninjagon

Post#28 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:21 pm

Sorry to say, but the solution is simple.
Do not play SW.
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Ads
wachlarz

Post#29 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:32 pm

Ninjagon wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:21 pm Sorry to say, but the solution is simple.
Do not play SW.
Slayer is good ?

Ninjagon

Post#30 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:31 pm

wachlarz wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:32 pm Slayer is good ?
Slayer is brutal good - until the nerf.
WL is good too.
Current warband (24) meta is about melee DPS classes with only 1-2 ranged DPS. But yes, everyone need tanks and heal :-)
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler: