Post#11 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:19 pm

KOBTS and Zealot.

Ads
NeverForget

Re: Most needed classes per side

Post#12 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:38 pm

Sofong wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:34 am order: tank, melee
dest: heal type healer, rdps
When you say melee, what classes do you melee? Only slayer? I know witch hunter is avoided like the plague, and white lions are somehow similar from reading the forum.

Rapzel

Post#13 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:07 pm

NeverForget wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:08 pm
I used to play a bit of Kotbs and RP, first was bland but never make it past lvl 16 so I might need to go to 40 to fully experience the class. Im a big dwarves fan but I have never played an elf before. Are SM good for tanks, and all sort of pvp? Im not only interested in warbands, but also scenarios, dungeons and sieges. All pvp types really.
With a well coordinated group KotBS+SM is a good combination. SM provides good damage, great group buffs, though they lack a good punt if you go 2H.
This means that in a 6vs6 KotBS needs to punt and the SM needs to KD the second tank during swaps.
Moreover SM + KotBS lack sever blessing and for order comps sever blessing is really important, as both DoK and zealot apply a lot of blessings.
IB + SM lacks synergy in 6vs6 and the lack of resistance aura makes it a quite bad setup IMHO.

For all other content I would say SM is really good. No group will say no to whispering winds.

deepruntramp

Post#14 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm

NeverForget wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:38 pm
When you say melee, what classes do you melee? Only slayer? I know witch hunter is avoided like the plague, and white lions are somehow similar from reading the forum.
Tanks. Specifically KOBTS.

Don't play DPS.

Ashoris

Post#15 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:08 am

rejndjer wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:13 pm
rady wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:35 am Good players are needed. Class is less important ;)
yes, we need more good SWs.

heeeheee
Ahh perfect - he is rn playing a low RR SW ... K/D looks better than on other BiS geared ones ... there could be truth in that sentence

on Topic:

The class distribution in this game is 3Healers/6DPS/3Tanks but the game mechanic centers around 2Healers/2DPS/2Tanks - game nearly always lacks Tank/Heal :)
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Xameleon

Post#16 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:17 am

More like 2healers/4dps/1tank for order or even 3healers/7dps/1tank

Rapzel

Post#17 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:21 am

NeverForget wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:38 pm
WL and WH are both good careers. They're used in all type of content, except for WH in ORvR blob-bands. WH and WE have been buffed a bit too much IMHO, unsure if giving them a instant stealth, along with speed buff in the same ability was needed. Stake ability makes them very good in WB Vs WB, and made them more powerful in 6vs6.

WL have been overpowered during certain periods of time, where the front loaded burst was just out of control, this got changed to give them more sustain almost removing the front loaded which made them feel quite mediocre, this lead to the changes where they are now which I believe is a good spot. Good in all content.

The reason why people whine on how bad all order melee is, is because slayer melts stuff in AoE. ST group with WH + WL is really strong and can pick off healers extremely quickly, the AoE spec is also viable it's just that you don't stack 6 WLs like you can with slayer.

Fenris78

Post#18 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:40 pm

DPS cannot do **** without support.

Most need classes are, and will always be, Tanks and healers.

Probably less rewarding because no epeen-meter and not killing stuff, but at least you will probably weight more for your realm success than playing any DPS, currently at least.

We have yet to see (at least Order-side, Destru always seems to have 50+% of tanks anytime of the day) an overabundance of healers or tanks... :p

Ads
Azhag

Post#19 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:02 pm

Kpi wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:45 am Destro need more DPS Shamans :mrgreen:
malmar wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:48 am Order needs more dps WP.
The forums needs more clowns.

Asmunder — 83+ IB
Asmundor — 82+ Chosen
Asmundus — 78+ KotBS
Asmundarion — 75+ SM
Asmundag — 73+ BO

And lots of other Asmund* toons.

NeverForget

Post#20 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:21 pm

I created a Zealot, whose nickname honours a very dear pet of mine. Hope to see you all in the battlefield :D i wont let those maradauders and choppas die