Recent Topics

Ads

One ability 3730+ dmg in sovereign Char 5/3 ? maybe that's enough already?

Let's talk about... everything else
Dajciekrwi

Re: One ability 3730+ dmg in sovereign Char 5/3 ? maybe that's enough already?

Post#21 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:41 am

wachlarz wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:15 pm
Barracuuda wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:59 pm I want to be understood, I'm NOT СRYING in any way) I've seen a lot in this game all the time. I'm just asking 3730 dmg at RDPS from 120 ft distance is that ok? where the average number of HP is 7500Hp -3700= 3800 HP) with a GCD of 1.5 sec even for Healing Potions.
Well, if you think this is the norm, then OK.
It just hurts me to look at it and I feel sorry for the people who are trying to implement other classes, honestly playing and facing such numbers, they quit the game.
Play in party have guard, stay in guard range. Play like hao 6 man premade to kill solo players. Have fun of cost other.
That was beautyfull, just perfect, but dont forget, attack solo only you have 2-2-2 party set:)

Ads
rejndjer
Suspended

Post#22 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:57 am

pls nerf SW fast, i just had 11 deaths and 4 kills while roaming praag in last 1hour, nerf it fast.

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#23 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:03 am

lemao wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:13 pm
Tesq wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:23 am guess wc, usually fest arrow hit for 2kish, 3k seems some kind of buff, there is also a ingame cap for single skill dmg
The cap is 4 k.
3 k hits are very normal with Festering arrow,i even sometimes hit tanks for 3k with my vanq gear sw (with 25% dmg buff up) because it ignores armor and resis.
how the hell you hit tank with 3k, does he have 0 thoughness? lmao

EarthyLee

Post#24 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:06 am

So why your HP is 7500? Because you chose to. So if you choose to have HP 7500 anything will hurt.

Wdova

Post#25 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:41 am

Haojin wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:25 am
Click here to watch on YouTube

karma is a bitch :/
lol to Barracuda for crashing the game to keep his worthless K/D ratio....
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Avernus

Post#26 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:48 am

Barracuuda wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:54 am 1.What??))problem?? 1 skill with 120 ft 3700+ dmg, not problem?? :roll: :roll:
2.(u play for SH/for make detaunt on SW- not to run away from him, but on the contrary, to walk 20 feet to him in order to use your detaunt))-ITS JOKE???).
3.with 90% chars in game have 7500hp+, not problem ??

4.I usually don't respond to nonsense, but this time I will write. Well, to begin with, let's say to realize the damage as you write at Sorc, you need to press at least 5 buttons (this is called a procast / this is at least 5 spells)
5.for this you need to keep a distance (less than 100ft), this means that you put yourself at risk. the 2nd is the time spent and the so-called BACKLASH =730hp in 40+ sorc) and the 3rd is the number of spells in the series, each of which has a chance to go into disrupt/
6.or mb sorc have runsave jumpback/swap stations?? with boost armror for click??

not at WC=>its in rvr
1. Yeah, try to sell that story to a good bw/sorc.
2. SH now has this skill too, and (just in case you missed this fact) SH OUTRANGES SW now (flat 15 ft from gas squig against 10% from scout stance).
3. If you don't have even 8k hp you are just from t3 or full glass cannon or ....well...anyway, you deserved everything bad happened to you because of your low hp.
4. Yeah, and this procast can delete the target even if it has some healing. Can SW do this? Unlikely (unless you are some 5k squishie).
5. Yeah, try that again when your healing debuff requires 65ft (72ft with scout stance) to use). With all this destro pullfest waiting for you... And SW's effectiveness without this debuff is...questinable. Btw, dodge exist too (!).
6. Yeah, sure, assault stance...do you even know that every armor debuff value is doubled too (from BS weapons too)?

Just try it yourself. You WILL NOT enjoy this.

lemao

Post#27 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:54 pm

rejndjer wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:03 am
lemao wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:13 pm
Tesq wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:23 am guess wc, usually fest arrow hit for 2kish, 3k seems some kind of buff, there is also a ingame cap for single skill dmg
The cap is 4 k.
3 k hits are very normal with Festering arrow,i even sometimes hit tanks for 3k with my vanq gear sw (with 25% dmg buff up) because it ignores armor and resis.
how the hell you hit tank with 3k, does he have 0 thoughness? lmao
Most 2h Tanks "only" have around 400-500 toughness in BIS gear, there are more important stats to stack with talis like wounds.
So yeah sometimes i crit them for 3 k, requires my dmg buff to be up ofc and its gonna be a crit.

lemao

Post#28 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:58 pm

rejndjer wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:57 am pls nerf SW fast, i just had 11 deaths and 4 kills while roaming praag in last 1hour, nerf it fast.
Well i don´t wanna be rude but i saw you yesterday on the enemy team of someones twitch stream in a sc
it was pretty clear that it wasn´t a class problem. You didn´t prekite at all and died over and over because of it.

Ads
Barracuuda

Post#29 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:06 pm

Caduceus wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:55 am I agree with the OP that Fester bombing is a little too powerful.

For a class that gets 110ft range out of the box and has high control and high mobility, I see no reason why they should also get a completely untelegraphed uncleansable burst that consists of a very basic rotation and circumvents the target's primary means of defense (corp resist).

Someone compared it to Sorc earlier, so lets compare what Sorc gets:
> 100ft range
> No control
> No mobility
> Backlash mechanic
> Requires build up to 100 Dark Magic
> 5 second telegraph minimum (for full rotations we're easily looking at ~10 sec)
> Completely shut down through cleansing
> No means to debuff secondary damage source (corp)
thanks for understanding. at least someone sane is still here. I can also add that this shot is easy to abuse, and 99.9% of SW do it.
Barracuuda-DoK60+/Barracu-SH60+/Ru

Barracuuda

Post#30 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:27 pm

Guys, I repeat once again I wrote this not to COMPLAIN, or to ask your ADVICE-->
--> which build to use or which party to play.
I specifically indicated that the char is DRESSED in 5/3 sovereign, this is at least 78RR.

3730 this is one shot, without taking into account the additional damage following-AA+procs+next install cast.
why should I tell you about guard?
I ask Why a RDPS class with a range outside the range of the farthest detount (100ft) has such damage from ONE spell, which requires a minimum of effort from the player to implement it. Is it NORMAL where the average HP HIGH LVL dps 7500-7900+ :?: :?: :?:
And your opinion)) no more, no less.
Well, just try to put yourself in the position of the one who gets it (as an example, 3700 is half the hp of the bar, no heaerl will have time to save.)
and for comparison, take any melee class, and the efforts that are required to implement at least half of this damage and potential SW)
How many buttons do you need to press at the marauder?7-8???))
well, aren't you laughing yourself? ;)
Last edited by Barracuuda on Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Barracuuda-DoK60+/Barracu-SH60+/Ru