Recent Topics

Ads

One ability 3730+ dmg in sovereign Char 5/3 ? maybe that's enough already?

Let's talk about... everything else
geezereur

Re: One ability 3730+ dmg in sovereign Char 5/3 ? maybe that's enough already?

Post#31 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:31 pm

End game gear dps gets around 9k health with lini no? 7500 seems really low.
And also 3730 dam is really odd I never hit close to that hard with sw fester, close to warcamp or sc buff?

Ads
Barracuuda

Post#32 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:07 pm

Well, on the other hand, if you look at it, you can "spit" (forget) on this. trying to argue to teach) give advice to me). Thanks.
But you're all playing here, and it's strange that the argument and my level are more important to you than the real view, and your critical assessment of this fact.
Barracuuda-DoK60+/Barracu-SH60+/Ru

Sulorie

Post#33 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:31 pm

geezereur wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:31 pm End game gear dps gets around 9k health with lini no? 7500 seems really low.
This is accurate.
Dying is no option.

Tesq

Post#34 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:57 pm

Barracuuda wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:06 pm
Caduceus wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:55 am I agree with the OP that Fester bombing is a little too powerful.

For a class that gets 110ft range out of the box and has high control and high mobility, I see no reason why they should also get a completely untelegraphed uncleansable burst that consists of a very basic rotation and circumvents the target's primary means of defense (corp resist).

Someone compared it to Sorc earlier, so lets compare what Sorc gets:
> 100ft range
> No control
> No mobility
> Backlash mechanic
> Requires build up to 100 Dark Magic
> 5 second telegraph minimum (for full rotations we're easily looking at ~10 sec)
> Completely shut down through cleansing
> No means to debuff secondary damage source (corp)
thanks for understanding. at least someone sane is still here. I can also add that this shot is easy to abuse, and 99.9% of SW do it.
this had always being the argument vs not only festering arrow but also engi cannon smash, these skills feels out of scale for the investiment they require. Same talk for Rampage and gift of mostruosity. But we never had a (twice with out make names ) dev willing to make the right adjustment or un-bias enough to do so. And my expectation on the 4 named skill to be touch remain pretty much low. Considering rampage has even been buffed from live... the precedent arent int this favor direction...

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#35 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:15 am

Avernus wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:48 am
6. Yeah, sure, assault stance...do you even know that every armor debuff value is doubled too (from BS weapons too)?

Just try it yourself. You WILL NOT enjoy this.
can you explain this further, please? like if im in skirmish stance and someone uses armor debuff on me, then i switch to assault stance, that armor debuff also gets 100% increase in effect?

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#36 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:18 am

lemao wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:58 pm
rejndjer wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:57 am pls nerf SW fast, i just had 11 deaths and 4 kills while roaming praag in last 1hour, nerf it fast.
Well i don´t wanna be rude but i saw you yesterday on the enemy team of someones twitch stream in a sc
it was pretty clear that it wasn´t a class problem. You didn´t prekite at all and died over and over because of it.
send video please and i will explain everything. again with "prekiting". lmao. there's no prekiting. you're either kiting or you're not. xDD
also lol about that 2h "tanks" having "only" 400-500 thoughness xD

lumpi33

Post#37 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:16 am

Caduceus wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:55 am I agree with the OP that Fester bombing is a little too powerful.

For a class that gets 110ft range out of the box and has high control and high mobility, I see no reason why they should also get a completely untelegraphed uncleansable burst that consists of a very basic rotation and circumvents the target's primary means of defense (corp resist).

Someone compared it to Sorc earlier, so lets compare what Sorc gets:
> 100ft range
> No control
> No mobility
> Backlash mechanic
> Requires build up to 100 Dark Magic
> 5 second telegraph minimum (for full rotations we're easily looking at ~10 sec)
> Completely shut down through cleansing
> No means to debuff secondary damage source (corp)
You forgot
> incredible mechanic with 35% crit chance and 100% crit damage bonus
> more wounds because no need to raise another stat (weaponskill)
> no need to do stance dancing
> better tactics while SW has to spend 2 just to make fester work
> magic damage that hits every target hard while SW damage is super crap on high armor targets
> best debuff in game
> st and aoe damage while SW aoe is super weak in fester build (almost non existant)
> instant silence and disarm on a super high damage class
> no pulling from maras/choppas
> most from 100ft away

Sorc is much more powerful than SW. Actually of sorc/bw/sh/sw the sw is the weakest. https://www.rvrstats.additionweb.co.uk

SHs don't have that 2k-3k hits but they do more smaller hits and have more dps at the end.

There are so many overpowered and broken things in this game and you are picking on one of the weakest ranged classes in here?

How about talking about maras pulling you from over 100ft away that results in a guaranteed death? What about choppa pulls that are super annoying? What about WH/WE instant disappear or the most broken thing right now: unlimited melee aoe stacking?

Avernus

Post#38 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:49 am

rejndjer wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:15 am can you explain this further, please? like if im in skirmish stance and someone uses armor debuff on me, then i switch to assault stance, that armor debuff also gets 100% increase in effect?
Assault stance doubles your current armor. If you have it debuffed...squishie like sorc can be more tanky than you. Funny, right?
Last edited by Avernus on Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Avernus

Post#39 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:03 am

rejndjer wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:18 am also lol about that 2h "tanks" having "only" 400-500 thoughness xD
Well, it's true that your average 2h tank has toughness like that. If you did not invest anything besides your core tactic+toughness self buff, that is.

Obviously, def+regen monstrosities who take 2h just to increase their damage/have certain 2h skills are a bit different matter.

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#40 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:38 am

Avernus wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:49 am
rejndjer wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:15 am can you explain this further, please? like if im in skirmish stance and someone uses armor debuff on me, then i switch to assault stance, that armor debuff also gets 100% increase in effect?
Assault stance doubles your current armor. If you have it debuffed...squishie like sorc can be more tanky than you. Funny, right?
oh right, never really thought about it that way, thanks :D bonus question: is armor bonus from talismans treated same way?

re: 400-500 thoughness. if you have this much on char, then fester cannot crit you for 3k, more like 2.5k at best, at least that's what i was getting while i was trying out festerbomb with invader gear. if your thoughness is <100, then yeah, fester will fuqq you hard